Chennai deserves this win!!!

zubinpepsi

After havin been a venue for so many heartbreaking matches... this is much needed one for chennaiites.. we have witnessed how Anwar made 194 and wallopped our bowlers.. we have witnessed how we were deprived of a win by the weather gods in 2003/4 against the OZs.. and most of all we have seen how we lost by 12 runs to the paakis... havin been in the stadium during tht match, i still remem how i chokedup with tears after SRT got out n we lost the match.. i can say the ghost have been warded off.. pls standup for the chennaittes... they deserve this much needed victory. here is three cheers for the well behaved croowded... Sachin made his memorable test 100 and ends up in the winning side.. lol.. here is three cheers to him and his favourite ground.. :hatsoff:

Sachin Tendulkar and Sehwag :two_thumbs_up: someone give me the :whack: I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or something - am I still awake!? Bloody legendz - and great commitment from Yuvi - really a new Yuvi I saw today. What the hell? I've never seen a better 4th Inn chase, even the Tied Test has been bettered now!

Sachin Tendulkar and Sehwag :two_thumbs_up: someone give me the :whack: I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or something - am I still awake!? Bloody legendz - and great commitment from Yuvi - really a new Yuvi I saw today. What the hell? I've never seen a better 4th Inn chase, even the Tied Test has been bettered now!
Finey, remember our talk about 'rare' occasions ? This was one of them ... In future be optimistic
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You should go hide somewhere please. You shouldn't be here seriously. :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Excellent crowd support in Madras - what 40 or 50K people turned out? Brilliant support, and finally chennai folkz can wipe out the memories of 1999 Test match and replace it with this 2008 win This is one ground where even on a Monday you can get 50K people into the stadium for a Test match cricket, not just T20

someone :whack: me! is finey not whining?????????? WHAT? :omg: orlyzu2.gif
Excellent crowd support in Madras - what 40 or 50K people turned out? Brilliant support, and finally chennai folkz can wipe out the memories of 1999 Test match and replace it with this 2008 win This is one ground where even on a Monday you can get 50K people into the stadium for a Test match cricket, not just T20
finey sonnena illiyea..epadi nambe thalai
finey sonnena illiyea..epadi nambe thalai
innamum namba mudiyale...tendulkar rajnikant vida periya thalai ippo! :) its almost like watching a cricket movie 'chennai 600 028' surreal - perth win, adelaide win, calcutta win, chennai win now - all etched in mind for their own special reasons. Tied test was special - but win is better than tied test, so this tops it. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfWD_A13ivQ]YouTube - Saroja Saman Nikalo[/ame]
h4teler, for one week you have free pass to post in GKD thread without my complaint (though mods may still give you infraction if you post 'raunchy' pics :cantstop:) but from my side i'll let it go for the great win :winky:
I think this is more of a celebration for me than the Indian victory! No whining from whiney in the GKD thread! :yay::eyedance: