MM - you should've gone to the stadium

fineleg

I wish I did. I was flying over the Atlantic, trying to beg Air France Flight attendants if they have ANYTHING vegetarian other than water to eat/drink. Actually, I landed in time for the 5th day, but 30 hours of no-sleep/pathetic food got the better of me. But still, the Indian fan in me woke me up exactly when Sachin was on 99 and I saw both his 100 and Indian's winning moment. :isalute:

I wish I did. I was flying over the Atlantic, trying to beg Air France Flight attendants if they have ANYTHING vegetarian other than water to eat/drink. Actually, I landed in time for the 5th day, but 30 hours of no-sleep/pathetic food got the better of me. But still, the Indian fan in me woke me up exactly when Sachin was on 99 and I saw both his 100 and Indian's winning moment. :isalute:
Lazy I have had like 3-4 hours sleep for day 1,2,3 and day 4, was awake all day and night, got 3 hours sleep before the 5th day and here I am
I feel for you MM ... you will never forgive yourself after you have watched the Highlights .... once in a lifetime thingy
Hmm.. Quite right. Slowly, but surely, the feeling of disappointment, the feeling that I missed something monumental, something Biblical, is sinking in... :((