No fines to Flintoff ?

I was trying to find out if Flintoff crossed that line for counduct agaisnt Yuvi...especially during drinks break, they really were doing mockory of him...Looks like one more incident slipped under cover...may be spirit of cricket in difficult times is the reason this time :) I clearly agree to Mr. Gavaskar for favoring non asian cricketers.

What are we playing? Todder cricket? Is the umpire supposed to should 'Fingers on lips childeren' everytime someone opens their mouth? Come on grow up.. International cricket is a man's game.. And real men do have a go at each other, nothing wrong in that.

What are we playing? Todder cricket? Is the umpire supposed to should 'Fingers on lips childeren' everytime someone opens their mouth? Come on grow up.. International cricket is a man's game.. And real men do have a go at each other, nothing wrong in that.
We are grownups, but point is to be consistent - Same thing if Yuvi would have lost concentration and wicket, people and media would have jumped on it.
We are grownups' date=' but point is to be consistent - Same thing if Yuvi would have lost concentration and wicket, people and media would have jumped on it.[/quote'] So what? Thats his problem if he cant handle a little bit of chirp.. Not Flintoff's..
he should not only be fined, but also be banned for 2 tests sparing him is a bad move from the match refree
rofl :hysterical: are u serious..that was an engaging session of cricket and it was all the more worth watching coz of Freddies starring and chirping against yuvi..he tried it all and even made fun of yuvi's reactions..seriously cricket needs these kinda mini battles
freddie is a sore loser' date=' and I'm surprised that some chootianandan Indians are ok with him making funny faces at Yuvi like a school girl...what a bunch of wussies....:finger:[/quote'] Dude, he is one cricketer who has transformed from a mediocre cricketer to an excellent all rounder. His batting atm is bit scratchy but I expect him to come good with bat too before the Ashes. People here are okay with Freddie's mocking UV was because Freddie gave more than 100% to make the contest even (in India's 2nd innings). Had it not been him, this would have been a walk in the park for our team and that would have dented our victory celebrations
Dude, he is one cricketer who has transformed from a mediocre cricketer to an excellent all rounder. His batting atm is bit scratchy but I expect him to come good with bat too before the Ashes. People here are okay with Freddie's mocking UV was because Freddie gave more than 100% to make the contest even (in India's 2nd innings). Had it not been him, this would have been a walk in the park for our team and that would have dented our victory celebrations
absolutely flintoff was the main hurdle. KP (even if he failed in test-1) and Flintoff are key to Test-2 as well