My man Gambhir with another ton

What happened?
english were bowling way out side off stump & he was still stepping out & trying to hit them for 6 to get to a 100,like he did in delhi.got lucky on two occasions until dravid calmed him down n he got it with a sedate 2.
Legendary stuff' date=' I've heard a lot people criticise him for not having too many shots and being lucky, but this guy is class, I've always wondered why he wasn't picked in the team before, now he's pretty much secured his place. Come on Gauti, make this a big one[/quote'] Dont forget that he was picked when he was not that good. He has improved lately.
english were bowling way out side off stump & he was still stepping out & trying to hit them for 6 to get to a 100' date='like he did in delhi.got lucky on two occasions until dravid calmed him down n he got it with a sedate 2.[/quote'] Haha he trying to be a viru, he needs to cut down these silly shots and give his wicket away
Dont forget that he was picked when he was not that good. He has improved lately.
He was in decent form, he had a few pretty good performances for India and was kinda in and out of the team.
great knock' date='but he needs to play sensibly in the 90s:giggle:[/quote'] He needs to play sensibly once he passes the 50 mark. He tries too many shots to improvise during his 50-100 period. Anywho, we must appreciate his consistent run in the Indian team. Mind you that he started with an average of low 30's beginning of the year and now he has managed to get his average as high as 48. That is quite incredible achievement!

true test for Gauti would be away from home..although i still back him up to do well abroad..he really worked hard on his falling-over technique that he had quite some time back..that has immensely helped him and will hold him in good stead against the ball thats swinging in when he plays in Eng or NZ..i am eagerly awaiting to see his performances away from the sub-continent