My man Gambhir with another ton

Great Effort!` Gambhir's 3rd hundred in the last 3 months. against quality bowling. has been scoring consistently in all forms of game. very valuable player in the team and makes the job of middle order much easier. hard working cricketer, just needs to talk less. class act.

Gambhir's 3rd hundred in the last 3 months. against quality bowling. has been scoring consistently in all forms of game. very valuable player in the team and makes the job of middle order much easier. hard working cricketer, just needs to talk less. class act.
I have no problems with his talking. But he must avoid things like the elbow against Australia.
The third besht phaaaaaaaast battter in the world' date=' after the beasht.[/quote'] for the last couple of days i was breaking my head decoding Tofee Kumar. :--D. suddenly the realisation struck me, and i was literally rolling on the floor-Taufeeq Omar!OMG! He was special.indian bowlers were afraid of bowling to him and avoided playing pakistan when he was in his prime.:--D
for the last couple of days i was breaking my head decoding Tofee Kumar. :--D. suddenly the realisation struck me, and i was literally rolling on the floor-Taufeeq Omar!OMG! He was special.indian bowlers were afraid of bowling to him and avoided playing pakistan when he was in his prime.:--D
if i'm not wrong ,ten sports got his name on the tickr as otffee kumar:hysterical: