Swanz of Pomz impressive

fineleg

For some odd reason, the Indians are finding it really hard to pick up his flight, making it harder for them to attack him. So, he's been really successful in having a stranglehold over us. Btw, can anything be more telling than this? Bowling O M R W Econ MS Panesar 16 2 58 0 3.62 GP Swann 36 9 88 3 2.44 KP seems to have essentially given up on Monty.

I always feel that I can whack the sh!t out of these slow lallu-pallu bowlers... :--D But then again, thats how I bowl too :hysterical:
dude tennis ball 'swing' or 'spin' != leather ball's swing/spin :hysterical:
It is easier to spin a leather ball since it grips the surface better. Swing on the other hand' date=' is far more trickier with leather ball.[/quote'] chup kar be
Yes' date=' tennis ball spin > leather ball spin.[/quote'] I don't know why i put spin there, i was on my bed while I wrote that....but difficulty level higher with leather ball than tennis ball (DOH!). So quit gloating about you smacking bowling machine that was fed with tennis balls :finger:
chup kar be I don't know why i put spin there, i was on my bed while I wrote that....but difficulty level higher with leather ball than tennis ball (DOH!). So quit gloating about you smacking bowling machine that was fed with tennis balls :finger:
Tere jaisa nahin hoon popat, I've played with leather ball too :rolleyes: