Which country has the best bowling line-up when in full strength?

bunny

Which country has the best bowling line-up when in full strength?  

1. 1.

• SL (Mendis, Murali, Vaas, Malinga, Maharoof)
    • SA (Ntini, Steyn, Morkel, Harris, Kallis)
    • Ind (Sharma, Zak, Bhajji, Mishra/Munaf)
    • Aus (Clark, Lee, Johnson, ?)
    • Eng (Sidebottom, Flintoff, Broad/Anderson, Panesar/Swann, ?)

Barring Mendis, the rest of the Lankan attack has been pedestrian outside the subcontinent. That said, Mendis is a HUGE factor, his impact cannot be ignored. Based on the overall potential & balance of the attack, I'd rate Lanka marginally ahead of South Africa. India 3rd (spinners tilt the scales in our favor), England 4th, Australia 5th, Pakistan 6th (dopey-mopey will figure in the same lineup only in fantasy land), followed by the minnows.

Mendis >>> Bhaj ... the attacks are evenly matched ... i pick Sri Lanka
zak>> vaas ishant>>malinga RP SINGH>>>FERNANDO u r ony talking about the spin attack.srl is too reliant on M&M even wen they abroad.and they dont have bench strength in that too.mendis is overrated ,he will be sorted out sooner rather than later.even the zimboks played him quite comfortably.and remember we dominated him int the ODI series
Akhtar and Asif are convicted dope cheats. Akhtar may have got away, but is at a stage where he'd have a cardiac arrest just getting to his bowling mark. Saqlain doesn't make the first team anymore and is looking to get into Bloomsbury XI as a British citizen. Kaneria has worse figures than Harbhhajan & Mishra and will probably be dropped soon, Shoaib Malik is a part-timer slightly worse than Yuvraj or Sehwag and the new guy hasn't played a Test yet. All in all, a completely nonsensical post. No cigars for that one, Rajan. Perhaps you meant it for another forum?
thanks for your views.however nonsensical my post is, u would get a reality check- when Pak plays SL -about Akthar and perhaps Kaneria.if judging our bowling in the right perspective with out hyping unduly is nonsensical or giving the devil its due is nonsencial, i have no issues! as far the other forum remark, i am not on a good will mission there but to purely to defend our players and team, even BCCI when it is fair.i have been consistently doing that against aussie,SA and Pak forummers there are many members here who are members there and post regularly and must have read my posts.u r free to point out any of my posts there that u feel i have "meant" for the other forum, or i tried to 'please' the other side of the border, u can PM me here , i will quit both forums if i am wrong.i dont have aliases to make re-entry. if not, plz desist from such remarks. it is unbecoming of a senior member like you to make a snide remark like that in response to a frank observation. thanks.