Which country has the best bowling line-up when in full strength?

bunny

Which country has the best bowling line-up when in full strength?  

1. 1.

• SL (Mendis, Murali, Vaas, Malinga, Maharoof)
    • SA (Ntini, Steyn, Morkel, Harris, Kallis)
    • Ind (Sharma, Zak, Bhajji, Mishra/Munaf)
    • Aus (Clark, Lee, Johnson, ?)
    • Eng (Sidebottom, Flintoff, Broad/Anderson, Panesar/Swann, ?)

SL? (Mendis, Murali, Vaas, Malinga, Maharoof) SA? (Ntini, Steyn, Morkel, Harris, Kallis) Ind? (Sharma, Zak, Bhajji, Mishra/Munaf) Aus?(Clark, Lee, Johnson, ?) Eng? (Sidebottom, Flintoff, Anderson/Broad, Panesar/Swann, ?) I'd give advantage to SL just because of the presence of Mendis but once he is figured out I think SA, Ind and Eng all have comparable attacks which will make things exciting in the future. Sad that we only play 2-3 tests and100s of ODIs and IPL.

We saw SL bowling attack (minus BAW) in Australia and they were absolutely trash. Mendis is their only hope in the bowling department. But I would still rate SL bowling arsenal as heaviest (because most of the teams have not faced him enough).

SL right now. they can be a formidable challenge on any surface. however leaving out Pak from the list-especially "when in full strength" is not fair.they too play cricket! Akthar, Asif,Gul,Saqlain,Kaneria,S.Malik and the new left arm spinner are quite potent.top 3 in fact and edge out india.ok, now take this easy.

a fit Akthar is 110 times better than Munaf patel and perhaps better than any indian seamer who ever played cricket. the title says -full strength-i assume that takes in to account fitness. Kaneria is much better than Mishra- u will realise this after a few more tests when u find mishra less and less effective.he needs more variation.he lacks a genuine quicker one to surprise the batsmen which Kumble had used so effectively to claim LBW's.

a fit Akthar is 110 times better than Munaf patel and perhaps better than any indian seamer who ever played cricket. the title says -full strength-i assume that takes in to account fitness.
Thats a myth. No bit of reality in that.
Kaneria is much better than Mishra- u will realise this after a few more tests when u find mishra less and less effective.he needs more variation.he lacks a genuine quicker one to surprise the batsmen which Kumble had used so effectively to claim LBW's.
Kaneria is better than Mishra? :faint: :coma:
SL right now. they can be a formidable challenge on any surface. however leaving out Pak from the list-especially "when in full strength" is not fair.they too play cricket! Akthar, Asif,Gul,Saqlain,Kaneria,S.Malik and the new left arm spinner are quite potent.top 3 in fact and edge out india.ok, now take this easy.
I didn't put them because Akhtar is never fit, and Asif is going through a legal battle. Moreover, teams are refusing to tour Pak, and they won't even play that much. But, yours is a very fair point.
Akhtar and Asif are convicted dope cheats. Akhtar may have got away, but is at a stage where he'd have a cardiac arrest just getting to his bowling mark. Saqlain doesn't make the first team anymore and is looking to get into Bloomsbury XI as a British citizen. Kaneria has worse figures than Harbhhajan & Mishra and will probably be dropped soon, Shoaib Malik is a part-timer slightly worse than Yuvraj or Sehwag and the new guy hasn't played a Test yet. All in all, a completely nonsensical post. No cigars for that one, Rajan. Perhaps you meant it for another forum?

SA attack lacks variety ... All 3 fast bowlers r more or less similar kind of bowlers ... So sometimes they can provide to bit monotonous field placing etc ... But India on the other hand have different kind of bowlers ... Ishant, Zaheer, Sreeshant, RP, Munaf ... and Bhajji, Mishra in spin department ... Awesome combination can be created using these bowlers ...