Harbhajan is now Officially Unbowlable

Mr. Wicket

One good performance in 7 or 8 tests, is not a great acheivement for any bowler. Even very mediocre bowlers like monty, fernando and southee have done that. Lets see if he can do a thing in the world cup/sa odi series. Ashwin/Ojha have done much more to deserve a spot in the Indian team.

What a player.... Truly inspirational stuff.. I have a feeling lot of ICFers will be missing in action today from both this thread and the forum as once again Bhajji had made his critics eat crow and hide their head in shame.
The only thing his critics say time after time after time is that he will be much more succesful if he bowls just like he did today, with loop and drift. His critics just got proved right He has to be much more consistant than this to be proved right
The only thing his critics say time after time after time is that he will be much more succesful if he bowls just like he did today, with loop and drift. His critics just got proved right He has to be much more consistant than this to be proved right
Exactly... this from the Cric commentry on the Amla dismissal Harbhajan bowls his first straighter one in ages. And it picks up a wicket Dont know how true that is as I have not watched a huge amount of him of late but seems he was finally attacking like we know he can. Seems to have liked the bounce in the wicket too, something he has always said.
What a player.... Truly inspirational stuff.. I have a feeling lot of ICFers will be missing in action today from both this thread and the forum as once again Bhajji had made his critics eat crow and hide their head in shame.
hmm...ok..hang their head in shame!!!! Interesting. Sure he did that to his fans many a time with his bowling over the last 2 years in Test matches. And by the way Harbhajan needs to dedicate his first innings bowling performance to Dhillon28!!!!!

exactly, its been ages since he has bowled well. I hope he continues to bowl this way rather than go back to his dart chucking ways

if he bowls like this ' date=' no one will complain ..great spell , but if goes back to darting for another 10 matches , he will be criticized .[/quote']