Pakistan is now planning to pull out of the WC match

King

Pakistan is now planing to pull out of the WC match and rightly so. When they are in this state of mind I don't feel they should be taking field at all. No official statement on that but it could happen. Pakistan players want to leave right after the game is over but they may not play at all.

Re: Pakistan is now planning to pull out of the WC match Looks like Pakistan is now called off and Pakistan players it seems don't even want to play cricket against any nation. I can understand why though. If the coach is bumped off just because the team lost against Ireland how the heck can the players take the field? It is pretty scary. Now then I feel a bit guilty for cheering for Ireland :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Re: Pakistan is now planning to pull out of the WC match

Now then I feel a bit guilty for cheering for Ireland :Cry::Cry::Cry:
I think 90% of the neutrals were cheering for Ireland...so why are you feeling guilty about that?
I don't know just feel sad about the events. Now after looking at this I just wish I had cheered for Pakistan the other day. I did feel for Inzi when he made his speech post match presentation and felt sad when Woolmer packed off his laptop in digust.

I think 90% of the neutrals were cheering for Ireland...so why are you feeling guilty about that?
I don't know just feel sad about the events. Now after looking at this I just wish I had cheered for Pakistan the other day. I did feel for Inzi when he made his speech post match presentation and felt sad when Woolmer packed off his laptop in digust.
Yeah but it's natural to root for the underdog plus it's not as if PAK lost because you were rooting for Ireland!
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Pakistan is now planning to pull out of the WC match so if it was some booky involvement that means players are still involved in match fixing and whoever those players are[bookies alone can't fix matches], they are as much guilty as the booky or anyone else who committed this murder........ BTW just imagne how ireland team must be feeling, they won hence someone bumped pak coach.. who wud like to win this kind of contest :mad:

Yeah but it's natural to root for the underdog plus it's not as if PAK lost because you were rooting for Ireland!
Fair point. I will feel slightly better now.