TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

According to BB, everyone who disagrees with him knows no humour. Yet we all find it easy to laugh at him...
Where the *** did you come from ? :dontknow:

If you liked '24', then I'd recommend Prison Break
I've heard people say that Prison Break is actually better, ive seen the first 2 seasons and cant say I agree. S1 is reptty good but then it goes downhill with some fantastical storylines 24's first season was the best, after that it all blends into one pretty much. And the side characters are very poor actors in 24, usually they get killed off quickly though which is a relief

I've heard people say that Prison Break is actually better, ive seen the first 2 seasons and cant say I agree. S1 is reptty good but then it goes downhill with some fantastical storylines 24's first season was the best, after that it all blends into one pretty much. And the side characters are very poor actors in 24, usually they get killed off quickly though which is a relief
Yes, the first season of PB was the best one. The it went downward in season 2 and season 3 was a little bit better than season 2. Good thing that they did not drag it out like 'Heroes' which I stopped watching last season. I only started watching 24 a couple of seasons ago. Missed the initial seasons. Good idea to catch up on them sometime soon.

I liked the 2nd and 3rd seasons quite a bit, re. 24. It really started to fall away after the 5th though (6th was absolute CRAP). 7th was a nice turnaround, and Jon Voight as the big villain rocked. :D Fingers crossed for something good this spring!
Did you start watching 24 after I bragged about in the hood?:angelic:

Problem with PB was the often changes in their scripting department. Season 4 started off going somewhere but when FOX decided to stop airing the show, it took a big ***ing turn and ended up where it should have (I guess...blessing in disguise?).

Wicky, do you have the DVD set of simpsons or have you been lurking online ? If online, pass me the site.. wtso.net does not have all the episodes :wall:

Have a bunch on DVD. Have one or two others on my hard drive and friends who have many, many others. Anything in particular you want? BTW, have you seen the '24 Minutes' spoof of 24? BRILLIANTLY done!
Not looking for anything specific just lurking here and there to find some random Simpsons episode. Will watch 24 minutes spoof of 24 @ ludh: 45 gb file from a public tracker...no way in hell :nono:. Will takes ages to dl.