TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

king of the queens' date= everybody loves raymond, fresh prince of bel-air (w00t), home improvement ( :D :D ) - all really nice.
Loved that show, Doug Hefferrnen :hehe: Its Series 7 over here, loved the abused men support group episode.

The only show I watch on a daily basis (that too with one day delay..since I watch it online) is Jon Stewart's daily show. Other than that, South Park, Family Guy and now Cleveland show round out my total 4 hours of weekly (online) tv watching. :hehe: I recently happened to catch Jeff Dunhem's show...fricking awesome.

vav' date=' thx for breaking bad brotha! looks rad! i can't believe i hadnt heard of this :hitler:[/quote'] I am glad you checked it out. It gets better. One of the top shows for the last couple years winning eight Emmys - best performance for lead actor, best single-camera editing, best cinematograpgy, etc. Watch the first season and tell me what you thought of it...ok?

Other than that' date=' South Park, Family Guy and now [b']Cleveland show round out my total 4 hours of weekly (online) tv watching. :hehe:
Why? Not being a smartass or facetious (for once :P). I sat through the first two episodes of the Cleveland Show, made it through about 5 minutes of the third before turning the TV off and giving up. Nothing seemed funny, the humor seemed forced and like a much poorer version of Family Guy with less interesting characters. After a few eps, is there anything worth watching?

Why? Not being a smartass or facetious (for once :P). I sat through the first two episodes of the Cleveland Show, made it through about 5 minutes of the third before turning the TV off and giving up. Nothing seemed funny, the humor seemed forced and like a much poorer version of Family Guy with less interesting characters. After a few eps, is there anything worth watching?
Dude, the episode 3 was actually funny...it gets better !!! :icflove: Go watch it!!:woot:

There are some UK shows Zap, which I havent actually watched any of, but are meant to be very good- The In Betweeners (I think its kinda Big Bang theory-esque; i.e desperate geeks), the peep show, The IT crowd, The Thick of it (which is political satire)

There are some UK shows Zap, which I havent actually watched any of, but are meant to be very good- The In Betweeners (I think its kinda Big Bang theory-esque; i.e desperate geeks), the peep show, The IT crowd, The Thick of it (which is political satire)
Will check those. I sometimes download and watch Doctor who,Primeval and merlin. Waiting for the Christmas episode. Why does a British tv season lasts only 12 episodes?

Aye, In Betweeners is supposed to be especially good. theres also one called Gavin and Stacey which was quite popular I dont know why theyre short seasons tbh. Want to be a good quality few eps rather than drag on I imagine. Its not a bad thing, shows like Lost often have about 5 crappy/totally unecessary episodes.