TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

Was a total fluke actually - I noticed it in the Singapore Airlines in-flight entertainment guide, then saw it was one of the Reunion eps (and as a Seinfeld addict had to check it out). By the time Larry David and Jason Alexander were arguing over conventions on leaving tips, I decided I needed to DL all that ****. (Right now halfway through S4 :cool:)

Commanders at War - Originally Military channel, i caught it on HDT. Launched just six episodes thus far. One just cannot depict the simplicity & the complexity of a battle, especially from a General's/Field Marshall's perspective any better. If u enjoy any strategy game or are remotely interested in defense/war/history, this show is a must. Ofcourse, Top Gear beats everything on the planet.

Was a total fluke actually - I noticed it in the Singapore Airlines in-flight entertainment guide, then saw it was one of the Reunion eps (and as a Seinfeld addict had to check it out). By the time Larry David and Jason Alexander were arguing over conventions on leaving tips, I decided I needed to DL all that ****. (Right now halfway through S4 :cool:)
wairy niice.

Firefly is top stuff: is a 'western set in space' very cool and really funny. They only made one season- in about 2002 maybe, and it became a cult hit. Same creator (Joss Whedon) as Buffy.. They made a movie to 'round it off' called Serenity- ive actually watched the film and thought it was ok but will definitely watch it again now after watching the series - will appreciate it so much more
I remember Firefly. It was pretty awesome!

Anybody watch Flash Forward? The first season is being broadcast in SA. Caught the first two episodes. Is it worth it to watch the rest?
Nope. They tried the lost formula of writing a show with a great start but unfortunately, their premise was that everyone saw the future. Since everyone knew what happened, it was basically going from point A to known point B and became very predictable. They changed it after a few episodes but it became stale before that. It will be canceled soon and we will never know the full story anyway.

Nope. They tried the lost formula of writing a show with a great start but unfortunately' date=' their premise was that everyone saw the future. Since everyone knew what happened, it was basically going from point A to known point B and became very predictable. They changed it after a few episodes but it became stale before that. It will be canceled soon and we will never know the full story anyway.[/quote'] Thanx

CALIFORNICATION Some of you must have already made it out from my avatar. The show is the greatest thing to happen to television :hail: It has gotta be one of the funniest shows on tv, the actors and their acting is legendary, apart from :alienbooty: & :sex:
Hank Moody is God :hail: