IPL Transfers

Sachinism

36? shane warne was 38 wen he led RR to the title.age cant be a criteria for quality players esp.captains
I dont know what it is-i really dont want to see dravid play T20 cricket-he is a guy i really admire and watching him sputtering around in the IPL and generally being clueless about the captaincy is not fun to watch.

but why?:((:((:((:(( i said that i hope he scores a 50.its IPL n i dont support mumbai as i am not an mumbaiite
Wanting a team that SRT is captaining to fail is disgusting. If you knew your SRT, you would know that team success means more to him that individual scores. What a disgrace...:((

Wanting a team that SRT is captaining to fail is disgusting. If you knew your SRT' date=' you would know that team success means more to him that individual scores. What a disgrace...:(([/quote'] i never said it'll please him.it'll please me:--D obviously it'll be dissapointing for him,but only one team can win,n all are indian.infact i wanted to say that i want MI to lose to kings XI punjab,not every game. anyways it was made lighter vein n shouldnt be taken seriously

Uthappa for Zak? I dont think that is a good swap for BRC. It is a great swap for MI:haha:
T20 is a batsman's game, not a bowler's game, especially in India Besides, what did Zak do in the first season anyway? I'll always trade a hard-hitting batsman for a good seam bowler for a T20 match. Uthappa was one of the more consistent performers for MI. If anything you guys should be worried he is leaving, coz in the initial stages of the tournament when MI hardly won anything, he was the lone guy who was scoring runs. Besides, Sanath is 39, no one knows when he will call it quits. And Truth be told, Sachin simply does not have the power game to dominate a T20 match. Sure, he is still good enough to score the 50 off 35 balls, but he simply does not have it in him to dominate a T20 match. Ronchi was absolute pants, Thornley was pointless. Dhawan is a good addition though, but I am confused as to where he is going to bat.

Chennai desperately needs a hard-hitting top-order player. Having Parthiv and Fleming open in a T20 match is ridiculous. Hayden's status is still unsure, but if he does play, that will be a big boost. It will be nice if they can snare Owaish Shah. Then having Haydos, Shah,Raina, Hussey,Badri and Dhoni wil make CSK a formidable batting unit. Their bowling is still quite weak, but they managed to do all the way last time despite that.