What do you like about desi cartman

Desi Cartman

Here’s what I like about Desi the most; If you are meeting him for the first time one day and tell him ‘My Dad’s a multi-millionaire, we have 6 cars and the concierge always opens the gates for us at the top 5-star hotels that we go to. I did my MBA at Harvard, work as an investment banker in London. I am a really popular guy and many girls are after me’, he’ll treat you in one way. The next day, when you meet him again, you tell him ‘You know what mate, I lied to you yesterday. The truth is, my family is broke, I dropped out of high-school. My life’s in a total mess, however hard I try to resurrect it. I suffer from a severe alcohol addiction and I am looking for help’, he’ll not only offer you all the help he can, he’ll treat you EXACTLY the same way he treated you the day before. He’s the sort of guy to whom you can vent out all the frustrations and insecurities in your life, without fear of being judged upon or frowned upon.

Here’s what I like about Desi the most; If you are meeting him for the first time one day and tell him ‘My Dad’s a multi-millionaire, we have 6 cars and the concierge always opens the gates for us at the top 5-star hotels that we go to. I did my MBA at Harvard, work as an investment banker in London. I am a really popular guy and many girls are after me’, he’ll treat you in one way. The next day, when you meet him again, you tell him ‘You know what mate, I lied to you yesterday. The truth is, my family is broke, I dropped out of high-school. My life’s in a total mess, however hard I try to resurrect it. I suffer from a severe alcohol addiction and I am looking for help’, he’ll not only offer you all the help he can, he’ll treat you EXACTLY the same way he treated you the day before. He’s the sort of guy to whom you can vent out all the frustrations and insecurities in your life, without fear of being judged upon or frowned upon.
:cantstop: serious .... ok then ... :congrats::congrats::congrats:

wow Im touched ..... :two_thumbs_up: Thanks MM :hatsoff: