The one Indian Cricketer you would love to hate !!!

Shane

if thats because he stood between UP & Ranji cup this time, sorry, u shud hate Zak more!UP did not score the runs scored by the other 10 in the first innings.Zak hurt UP a lot. Rohit is a very cool guy.has great potential. some how gets out when well set and drives people mad because he does not do justice to his talent/potential.by the way, just sharing my opinion. u can hate any one as much you like(oxymoron?)!
Zak is ****ing brilliant, the guy just keeps going. What a player rohit sharma is crap, if he is kept in our national team, the selectors will be making a huge mistake.
Guest dada_rocks

hate to hate but do hate (thanks to match fixing) : Azhar love to hate = noone ( how can any indian love to hate indian cricketer , i can understand one being forced to hate due to their antics character behaviour)

hate to hate but do hate (thanks to match fixing) : Azhar love to hate = noone ( how can any indian love to hate indian cricketer , i can understand one being forced to hate due to their antics character behaviour)
Yeah hate Azhar, got to hating him more when he claimed he was being vilified about match fixing because he was a Muslim especially when India has given him so much.....

parthiv patel - he cost india 2 test series wins against australia. in aus in 2003/04 series & in ind in 2004 series. we would have won both the series if that 2-year old retard parthiv hadnt played rohit sharma - 100% quota-system based selection. 0 merit involved. totally destroying the careers of some upcoming youngsters. rohit sharma is to the indian team what arjun yadav has been to hyderabad ranji team

rohit sharma - 100% quota-system based selection. 0 merit involved. totally destroying the careers of some upcoming youngsters. rohit sharma is to the indian team what arjun yadav has been to hyderabad ranji team
Rohit Sharma scored 2 100s in ranji final. I guess the quota-system compelled the UP players to drop his catches :giggle:
Dravid,for his selfish boot licking attitude towards Greg and back stabbing attitude towards Sachin and Ganguly. Azhar for match fixing. Shreeshanth for over reacting.
*Adds to ignore list* He may not have been the best captain there was but selfish, Dravid ? No way. He's one of the most committed team players there is, alongside Anil Kumble. Backstabbing Sachin and Ganguly.. Hrmm. Personal vendetta against Dravid perhaps. :P