Dedication

Mr. Wicket

A bloke plays almost non-stop ODI and test cricket for yet another long season. At the end of two exhausting test series, where he produced a couple of fabulous innings, he asks the board if they can schedule the quarterfinals of the Ranjis so that they're not *two* days after his two back to back tests. They don't. So he sits that match out, then shows up for the semis despite having a fever and headaches. Bats and scores a hundred. Then plays the final, despite a viral illness that keeps him from fielding at points. Still takes the field on the fifth day as Bombay win. Totally unnecessary, given the depth and other guys like Kukreja and Amol Muzumdar who could have played in his place while he put his feet up and relaxed after a tiring season and recovered from illnesses. Not for Tendulkar. Zurely not zelfish.

C'mon, he always plays for himself. He played the season to better his personal records. Then he played Ranji to better his domestic records. So what if he had fever and other problems? He played for his own interest. That 100 against England was only to improve his 4th innings record. I even heard that he has asked the Ranji authorities to pack all his runs and send over to him. Hoe selfish!!

:omg: That is selfish! Whats more he even failed in the 4th innings of the Ranji finals and didnt score too many runs. It doesnt really matter that it was UP that batted 4th, the point is Sachin didnt score runs in the 4th innings and that is what I am trying to get at. P.S; Dravid is better than Sachin in tests. Yuvraj is better than Sachin in ODIs. Sehwag is a better opener than Sachin. Dhoni is a better wicket-keepr than Sachin. Zaheer Khan bowls better left-arm bowling than Sachin. Sachin is not as tall as Ishant Sharma, he doesnt have the snazzy hair-style of Robin Uthappa or niether does keep diving for every ball but ends up stopping nothing like Dinesh Karthik. My word, how in the world do you keep a player with so many faults in the team! :omg: