Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

Your posts just get more and more ridiculous' date=' I've already reported two of them. If you'd read any of my previous posts you would know I'm not religious in the slightest. Also I am not Marathi and aren't the SS most active in the Maharashtra area??[/quote'] I've deleted the other posts that you found offensive. However, I don't see anything to edit here since you are behaving exactly like Shiv Sena by thinking that your moral code is somehow superior to others who think Sachin is God. How is it any different than Taliban who think idol worshipers are inferior? And anyhow, do you really think people who say Sachin is God consider him to be someone blessed with divine powers. It's just used as an expression like cricket is a religion in India. But even if someone does think Sachin is divine blessed with the powers God is supposed to be with, why should you take objection to it, specially if you don't even believe God exists.

To those who take objection to Sachin being called ‘God’, I ask you – You have zero qualms over blindly worshipping mythological, prehistoric and scripture based figures for which there is not a shred of evidence that proves their existence, either in the past or in the present Yet, you take offence when a real person, who is amidst us today, inspiring millions of young people with his passion, commitment, dedication and discipline, being tagged with the same name. I find that incredibly laughable.

To those who take objection to Sachin being called ‘God’, I ask you – You have zero qualms over blindly worshipping mythological, prehistoric and scripture based figures for which there is not a shred of evidence that proves their existence, either in the past or in the present Yet, you take offence when a real person, who is amidst us today, inspiring millions of young people with his passion, commitment, dedication and discipline, being tagged with the same name. I find that incredibly laughable.
Make this statement to Sachin and he will laugh at you.

To those who take objection to Sachin being called ‘God’' date=' I ask you – [b']You have zero qualms over blindly worshipping mythological, prehistoric and scripture based figures for which there is not a shred of evidence that proves their existence, either in the past or in the present Yet, you take offence when a real person, who is amidst us today, inspiring millions of young people with his passion, commitment, dedication and discipline, being tagged with the same name. I find that incredibly laughable.
not me :regular_smile: