Most Irritating Commentator

As stated: I personally cant stand these bozo's commentating: Harsha Bhogle, Waqar Younis, Ian Botham, rameez raza, dean jones, arun lal, siddhu I like: Richie Benaud / Laxman Sivaramakrishnan / david lloyd / slats / nasser hussain / mark nicholas / tony greig / neil manthorpe / abc grandstand commentators barring glenn mitchell (australian radio)

I actually like Harsha Bhogle as the commentator. He's one of my favorite ones and probably one of the best. Ravi Shastri is also a very good one. Mark Nicholas is one of THE most annoying ones there is. David Lloyd is awesome. Michael Atherton is also pretty good. Tony Greig is very good. Waqar, Ian, Rameez, Arun Lal are all quite bad. Siddhu I haven't heard so I can't say.

harsha's articles I can bear Whenever he commentates, he goes ott with his f********* praises for example, during the t20 semi - final between india and aus, he says the following when yuvraj hits a 6: "why do we have boundaries here? The boundaries are only in our mind" Anyone who watched the espn overage cannot deny that

harsha's articles I can bear Whenever he commentates, he goes ott with his f********* praises
so what?atleast hes positive.he doesnt go OTT in criticisms.he commentates like a common man.doesnt get into technicalites n all coz thats not his stuff,but instead makes us feel happy wen indian hits a four.u feel connected to the cricket wen he commentates
mate' date=' read the part in bold. if that is not over the f**** top, than I dont know what is[/quote'] if u watched that game u will remember that yuvraj was taking aussies to cleaners n hitting boundaries easily(atleast making look easy). so wen he hit that huge six,harsha said the above line meaning for yuvraj today,boundaries dont seem to matter,boundaries are only in our(people's) minds.