Most Irritating Commentator

I hope Aloo doesn't become a commentator anytime soon the bloke has been playing cricket for close to 20 years and he can't string a few nouns / pronouns / adverbs without stopping / spluttering / stuttering even if he does speak in urdu, thats a pretty knarly punishment for the poor viewers anyways, I noticed that he thanks allah -> even after a loss -> ample evidence of both can be found in his interview with tony cozier after the ireland pakistan match of the 2007 wc

why is laxman s..............n copping so much flak I used to watch the youtube videos and used to wonder who the commentator was the guy is as mellow as they get
too mellow,doesnt seem to get excited unless its CSK playing.have no personal views,states the obvious,doesnt have a sense of humour.enuf reasons

^^ what, you want a dean jones? seriously, watch imran nazir 114 in the icl and honest to god, that idiot has an orgasm everytime a four is being hit ohhhhhhhhhh, its hugggggggggggeeee ............. ? gooooooooing goooooooooooing goonnnnnnnneee ................. ? ohhhhhhh, hereeeeeeeeeeee he commmmmmmes aaaaaaaagggggain ............ ? any more example?

^^ what, you want a dean jones? seriously, watch imran nazir 114 in the icl and honest to god, that idiot has an orgasm everytime a four is being hit ohhhhhhhhhh, its hugggggggggggeeee ............. ? gooooooooing goooooooooooing goonnnnnnnneee ................. ? ohhhhhhh, hereeeeeeeeeeee he commmmmmmes aaaaaaaagggggain ............ ? any more example?
no no deano.but atleast someone like tony grieg,bumble.

Ravi, Greg Chappell, Benaud, Holding are my favs not just because they describe the action in detail but can actually provide insight into what and why batsmen are playing certain shots/Bowlers delivering what balls etc. Siddhu, Lal, Rameez, Waqar, and guys like Slats are just brainless morons who repeat what is going on rather than explaining why.