I can never be even half of what Tendulkar is: Sehwag

Feed

Virender Sehwag has a unique way of keeping focussed at the crease "I try to hum songs, bhajans, Sai Baba bhajans, Kishore Kumar songs, especially those pictured on Amitabh Bachchan, till the bowler is about to deliver. I try to sing songs as perfectly as possible in order to keep my mind completely uncluttered." http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/magazine/content/quote/magazine/index.html Haha; Virender Sehwag's secret weapon: Divine Help. Lets see fast bowlers try exploiting this weakness

^^

Q:We all know Tendulkar is special to you, an icon you have been compared with throughout your career and about whom you once famously said ‘the only difference between us is in our bank balance.’ Veeru: That quote was said in jest. Please don’t take that seriously. A Virender Sehwag can never even be half of what the batting maestro is. I am nowhere near him. I grew up watching and idolising him, his style, his shots I always tried to copy. The best I can be is to be his disciple. I would be honoured if he is viewed as my ‘guru’ and I as his ‘shishya.’ :two_thumbs_up:
Veeru is one of my favourite player:icflove: