Muuuuhhhhaaahhhhaahhhahhhhaaaahaa!!!

Knowing the kind of reception they'll get after this loss' date=' I dont think any Pakistan fan will bother visiting this forum [b']until Lanka beat India in SL. When they do, remind them of this performane where they're were aught with their pants down in their down Now, dosto, the real mazaa omes when Lanka play the test series
Which side are you on?rolleyes2.gif
Knowing the kind of reception they'll get after this loss, I dont think any Pakistan fan will bother visiting this forum until Lanka beat India in SL. When they do, remind them of this performane where they're were aught with their pants down in their down Now, dosto, the real mazaa omes when Lanka play the test series
You must be joking..we beat them last time without Sehwag,Ishant and Sachin. What makes you think this time will be any different?
You must be joking..we beat them last time without Sehwag' date='Ishant and Sachin. What makes you think this time will be any different?[/quote'] For a team that's aspiring to be the number 1, every math, irrespective of how meaningless it, is a must win requirement. If we don't, you an bet every penny that the taunts / hounding will begin; i.e., "ah, you blokes won ..... it was probably a fluke, et" I am not wanting India to lose. I am just saying that this is the type of reaction we should brae ourselves for, particularly as there is added pressure on us to retain the trophy, after seeing how well the lankan's have performed
Ah' date='ain't that touching?:giggle:[/quote'] hah, it sure is, you will get to know about it after the series against Lanka. :--D but I don't really expect India to get such a beating, so I will only make a thread such as this one only if you guys got Owned comprehensively. Chances look really really bleak though.:cantstop:
hah' date=' it sure is, you will get to know about it after the series against Lanka. :--D but I don't really expect India to get such a beating, so I will only make a thread such as this one only if you guys got Owned comprehensively. Chances look really really bleak though.:cantstop:[/quote'] Why dont you open the thread now.....when the time comes, bump it.:two_thumbs_up:
Knowing the kind of reception they'll get after this loss, I dont think any Pakistan fan will bother visiting this forum until Lanka beat India in SL. When they do, remind them of this performane where they're were aught with their pants down in their down Now, dosto, the real mazaa omes when Lanka play the test series
Hey you didn't have you lunch/dinner? or time to change you key board?? :--D
Undoubtedly.Every series is important for a side aspiring to be #1. All i'm implying is that Pakistan made Lanka look better than they were actually.
Bangladesh gave Lankans a run for their money, and just when I thought that Pakistan ouldn't not be humiliated any more than their 129 run defeat, they prove us all wrong .... shabash Malik bhaita, keep it up As promised, he's ertainly taking Pakistan to new highs ..... or lows ...... going forward in reverse, if that makes any sense ....