India vs Sri Lanka ODI Superselector

ludhianvi

My team - the BHAGWA BRIGADE - is ready to win the competition.
I prefer chicken' date=' turkey and lamb, [b']but i have no aversion to eating beef - i love my steaks. Yes, i know it makes me a bad Hindu but i was never really religious to begin with so please excuse me. Besides, i have a brick sh ithouse physique to maintain. I'm amazed at how many people here eat beef. I figured i was one of a handful.
FAIL! P.S: where you been beeetch ? Agent Nehra is now a daredevil scaredevil :hysterical:

SHIKHAR DHAWAN...HOW DARE HE. HE IS A ****ING JUDAS. JUDAS DHAWAN. I CANT BELIEVE A DILLIWALLA HAS SWAPPED THE RED AND BLACK FOR THE DISGUSTING BUMBAI BLUE...THIS IS PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!!11 Judas Dhawan will realise how big this mistake was when FORTRESS KOTLA makes it's voice heard when Bumbai Bhindians come to suffer another HEART-WRENCHING DEFEAT against the mighty DEVILS

SHIKHAR DHAWAN...HOW DARE HE. HE IS A ****ING JUDAS. JUDAS DHAWAN. I CANT BELIEVE A DILLIWALLA HAS SWAPPED THE RED AND BLACK FOR THE DISGUSTING BUMBAI BLUE...THIS IS PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!!11 Judas Dhawan will realise how big this mistake was when FORTRESS KOTLA makes it's voice heard when Bumbai Bhindians come to suffer another HEART-WRENCHING DEFEAT against the mighty DEVILS
Reminder # 1: 'Co-incidentally' India also dons BLUE color. Reminder # 2: 'Co-incidentally' (again...what are the odds eh?) Zimbocks don RED color :hysterical:
And so does Canada' date=' you Canadian pr'ick. You have a serious case of IDENTITY CONFUSION[/quote'] Oh so Delhi scardevils are Canadian wannabe ? If you say so....Uncle Sam's left nut