Calling out: Evil Mod Consortium

h4te

>>>Ask varun to convert Rahul Dravid into an owl for you Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! Mein yeh nahi kar sakti!:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile: Can I offer some $$$$$ instead?:listen:
No. Thats ok. Since you love Dravid and h4te crew's Secretary (me) think Dravid is just about the most coolest guy ever after all those other cool Indians, you are now an accepted h4te crew member. Just remember to fight for our cause and most importantly, praise h4te.

As the newly elected Secretary of the h4te crew, I invite you to join in this noble cause against the EMC, the group that is perpetrating terror on the boards by sending threatening and condescedning messages to the members. Its like a virtual Gabbar Singh. In this quest for a more peaceful board and the formation of the Good Mod Consortium, you should make the correct decision of choosing the Anti-EMC and h4te crew over the EMC. Sincerely, graphic Secretary, h4te crew
Dear Secretary sahib, I am flattered by your invitation but I have to inform you that I am so deeply undercover, neither side know if I am working for them or not. Even I am not sure which side I am working for nor what my mission is supposed to be. As soon as I receive notice from my controller, who is as yet an unknown, I can neither commit nor deny allegiance. I will remain with schroedinger's cat until someone opens the box.

MOAR
Sorry - If its an image of a bird, it has to be an OWL so that we know you sympathize with our cause. Otherwise, it is seen as a way to distract us. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. Try Again. Best of Luck, Secretary h4te crew

DAY 3 OF THE H4TE CREW PROTEST h4te and new recruits prepare to inject themselves with steroids laced with anger-inducing LSD crack-cocaine cannabis leaves, cleverly packaged in burger king paper bags pakistan%2Bcricket.jpg h4te crew members Morris_Mania, dirty_southie, graphic, holysmoke and some other wimp form a HUMAN BARRIER on the road leading up to the EMC headquarters, disguised as females to garner sympathy; veiled_pakistani_women.jpg h4te poses with leader of the SIK CREW for a photo to celebrate the formation of the new alliance 20celeb-inzamam.jpg H4TE crew members display the message of their cause to the EMC, threatening them with WORLD DOMINATION; Islam_Will_dominate_World.jpg :yikes::yikes::yikes:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this thread is insane. @Dirty_South - ever heard of originality. refer post #84.:nono:
oh faark...didnt c that :P Anywayz...dont faark with the Gangsta Owl P ..... Callin out all the other owls out ther.....in our future conversations we gonna use phrases like "Wassup Owl" instead of "Wassup dawg" ....hope u got it :) Sup owls ??? :D

oh faark...didnt c that :P Anywayz...dont faark with the Gangsta Owl P ..... Callin out all the other owls out ther.....in our future conversations we gonna use phrases like "Wassup Owl" instead of "Wassup dawg" ....hope u got it :) Sup owls ??? :D
oh you gangsta owls r nothin in front of the joker owl. muahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa:eyedance: