Asif gets one-year IPL ban

Guest Hiten.

Seriously, I dont understand how someone can be so f - ing naive So, he gets caught with nandrolone and is later cleared on appeal, because he's a country lad and didn't know what nandrolone was? Thats even more ridiculous that warnie's "my mum gave it to me" BS Then, he gets whacked with the bat by good mate actor Then he smuggles opium and claims it was a herbal remedy then, he gets caught with nandrolone again in the IPL now, he's detained for entering the country with a dodgy passport WTF????????????? some people still insist asif > sharma; wonder how long that prediction will last till anyone who insists this bloke is an innocent little bunny, please stand up

This guy is really a two bit moron. On that show with Rameez Raja - with Mushtaq and Inzam, Mushtaq said that Asif had called him from Dubai airport with two thumbs up - he was happy he tested positive for whatever drug they tested him for. Positive!

Poor Asif. I hope he's back before we play India. Got some really fond memories of him against India ^_^
He sure has lots of memories.... Memoriesof him flying around with wings. He even saw a lots of angels. Thats what a few mgs of the Grade A Pot can do to you.. :D
lol' date=' you think you get swing by using drugs? Swinging the ball is simply pure talent, our bowlers are born with that quality. :winky:[/quote'] Well, you can get help even with swing, you don't feel the pain in your fingers, so you can keep swinging the ball for longer and harder. I don't have any doubt about your bowlers though, they are indeed talented for doing all sorts of illegal stuff, be it chucking, tampering or drugs. :hatsoff::hatsoff:
Well, you can get help even with swing, you don't feel the pain in your fingers, so you can keep swinging the ball for longer and harder. I don't have any doubt about your bowlers though, they are indeed talented for doing all sorts of illegal stuff, be it chucking, tampering or drugs. :hatsoff::hatsoff:
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!
lol' date=' you think you get swing by using drugs? Swinging the ball is simply pure talent, our bowlers are born with that quality. :winky:[/quote'] Theyre born with another quality,the quality that induces scuffing of pitches, chucking, match fixing , lying, drug abuse and last but not least whining till Kingdom come.
lol' date=' you think you get swing by using drugs? Swinging the ball is simply pure talent, our [b']bowlers are born with that quality. :winky:
^^ isn't india guilty of producing at least one cricketer who is guilty of committing at least one of the sins you mentioned above?
Yes, but they are BORN like that there, we simply produce out of greed