Favourite Indian actress

hassan_113

I think Bollywood actress are absolutely stunning when I watch their movies, I am stunned into week long comas
I think they are absolutely stunning but sometimes it seems like that Bollywood gives me unrealistic hope about indian chicks its sad to say that i live in an American-Indian superb but there no potential hotties or very few Bollywood is just a tease to most desi guys.

I think they are absolutely stunning but sometimes it seems like that Bollywood gives me unrealistic hope about indian chicks its sad to say that i live in an American-Indian superb but there no potential hotties or very few Bollywood is just a tease to most desi guys.
True Stunning: Easy on the eyes, good to look at unfortunately, s ****** actors

??? You should visit Chandigarh sometime.

who remember tuntun??? and then there is guddi maruti h4te, you can pick either one of the two
:hysterical::hysterical:
makeup , lighting effects,etc :giggle:

All time favourites are Madhuri Dixit and Kajol Of the current lot I like Kareena for her looks :winky:
Kajol is getting hotter with age. Only if she had this figure back when she used to do those roles. Her next movie is a romantic one with Aamir Khan directed by Yash Chopra. (Yes, Aamir Khan. SRK is officially out of the Chopra camp.:D)

Bebo's a brilliant actress,watch her in Refugee, Dev, Omkara, Yuva, Jab We Met...brilliant actress a complete natural along with Rani and Madhuri. katrina is ****, the ***** cant speak hindi and cant act to save her life. preity is a wooden actress. ash is just **** full stop.

Kajol is getting hotter with age. Only if she had this figure back when she used to do those roles. Her next movie is a romantic one with Aamir Khan directed by Yash Chopra. (Yes' date=' Aamir Khan. SRK is officially out of the Chopra camp.:D)[/quote'] what r u on about? her next film is My Name is Khan with gay johar and SRK. thats the only film she's got.

Bebo's a brilliant actress,watch her in Refugee, Dev, Omkara, Yuva, Jab We Met...brilliant actress a complete natural along with Rani and Madhuri. katrina is ****, the ***** cant speak hindi and cant act to save her life. preity is a wooden actress. ash is just **** full stop.
But bebo is fugly man !!! r u serious abt her acting skills, she was a shocker in Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon and Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gam Over-rated piece of fugly crap !!!

But bebo is fugly man !!! r u serious abt her acting skills, she was a shocker in Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon and Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gam Over-rated piece of fugly crap !!!
Shane .. if your post is about finding the hottest woman in bollywood then I agree with you even without reading your post. Afterall you are the raja of Gai ka doodh thread .. u can never be wrong my friend :isalute:

Shane .. if your post is about finding the hottest woman in bollywood then I agree with you even without reading your post. Afterall you are the raja of Gai ka doodh thread .. u can never be wrong my friend :isalute:
:cantstop::cantstop: Im highly obliged :hatsoff: