Favourite Indian actress

hassan_113

Kajol is getting hotter with age. Only if she had this figure back when she used to do those roles. Her next movie is a romantic one with Aamir Khan directed by Yash Chopra. (Yes' date=' Aamir Khan. SRK is officially out of the Chopra camp.:D)[/quote'] zomgeshawara! kajol is worth lotsa faps. B->

Seriously speaking though, a lot of actresses/actors today don't do much justice to their job title. I can't think of a South Indian actress who excelled as an actress and not just as some eye candy in the movie in the past 5 years. Before that, Soundarya, Shobana, etc. were terrific But now, blech. I don't like a lot of the movies because the female leads in those movies are given the most atrocious roles and scenes to act. The last "meaningful" role was in Bommarillu and perhaps, Anand/Godavari (as far as telugu films are concerned). In mainstream Tamizh film, apart from Paruthiveeran, all of Vijay's, Rajni's, Kamal's movies extensively highlight the actors but give completely forgettable roles to actresses. Ok, rant over.

Madhuri Dixit was the last bowllywood Actress who had the right balance of beauty, grace and acting talent. An excellent dancer, an excellent actress and a beautiful lady. No one after her had these attributes. Kajol is a good actress and looks good when she is in good shape, but is a terrible dancer. Liked Bebo's acting in Jab We Met and she is a good dancer as well....but she can look horrible at times. Katrina is all about cute smiles and a hot body, but man, she is good.:icflove:

Yah, Madhuri Dixit was an excellent one. Sridevi was also excellent. Kajol acted really well in the few films that have been worth watching. Juhi Chawla was amazing too (I'm not too sure about dancing, etc.) - but as an actress, she was very good. Rekha before that I guess. Shabana Azmi won quite a few awards for her acting. I have to say that I'd thought initially that Vidya Balan was one who could act very well but Bhool Bhulaiyya completely ruined it. :(( Guru didn't help that much either.

Yah, Madhuri Dixit was an excellent one. Sridevi was also excellent. Kajol acted really well in the few films that have been worth watching. Juhi Chawla was amazing too (I'm not too sure about dancing, etc.) - but as an actress, she was very good. Rekha before that I guess. Shabana Azmi won quite a few awards for her acting. I have to say that I'd thought initially that Vidya Balan was one who could act very well but Bhool Bhulaiyya completely ruined it. :(( Guru didn't help that much either.
Yes, Vidya seemed to have something in Parineeta, but she looks just as ordinary as anyone now. I think we have some excellent actresses if we look at the second line of actresses who more or less play second leads. Kangana Ranawat is a very good actress, Konkana Sen is a brilliant actress (probably one of the best today), I liked Sandhya Mridul in Page 3....but they are not really going to be no1, because in Bollywood masala works better than acting talent. So Katrina, Bebo and Aish will continue at the top.

Seriously speaking though' date=' a lot of actresses/actors today don't do much justice to their job title. I can't think of a South Indian actress who excelled as an actress and not just as some eye candy in the movie in the past 5 years. Before that, Soundarya, Shobana, etc. were terrific But now, blech. I don't like a lot of the movies because the female leads in those movies are given the most atrocious roles and scenes to act. The last "meaningful" role was in Bommarillu and perhaps, Anand/Godavari (as far as telugu films are concerned). In mainstream Tamizh film, apart from [b']Paruthiveeran, all of Vijay's, Rajni's, Kamal's movies extensively highlight the actors but give completely forgettable roles to actresses. Ok, rant over.
was that priyamani u referring to?? priyamani.jpg