Top 5 ODI innings you've seen

hassan_113

1. Tendulkar 100 off 89 balls vs AUS at Kanpur '98 - 7 big sixes 2. Tendulkar 60 off 38 balls vs AUS at Vizag '01 - boundary after boundary after boundary 3. Tendulkar 90 vs AUS at the '96 World Cup 4. Tendulkar 98 vs PAK at '03 World Cup 5. Ganguly 141 vs SA, '00 ICCT semi final Left out many great innings though.

Gotta agree with the Kapil 175 vs Zimbabwe. Epic innings' date=' if there ever was one. It's much better than all the Tendulkar innings mentioned on this thread. I don't even have the words to describe it, but i remember how stunned i was when i saw it.[/quote'] You must have been physically there. BBC never telecasted that match.
1. Saeed Anwar's 194 vs India, Chennai 1997 2. Inzamam's 122 vs India, Karachi 2004 3. Shahid Afridi's 102 vs India, Kanpur Massacre 2005 4. Ricky Ponting's 140 vs India, Johannesburg WC final 2003 5. Jayasuria's 125 vs India, Karachi Asia Cup final 2008 bring on the heat!! :--D:--D
You forgot : Ijaz Ahmed 107 v/s India in Lahore/Peshwar 1997 Basit Ali 63* v/s India in Sharjah 1989
I don't get it I never heard of those two cricketers
:yikes: Ijaz Ahmed was one of the most reliable Paki batsmen in the 90's. He used to be their no.3 in both tests and ODIs. Regarding that innings which coffee_rules mentioned, it was a devastating knock. He and Afretard blasted their way to victory in less than 30-35 overs chasing 200+. It was the series decider after we won a thriller at Karachi. Ijaz was unstoppable that day !!