Live IPL Auction Thread

Feed

And what about Druggie? You're gonna miss him:haha: Who's gonna open the bowling for you? Colly and Sangwan? Glenn uncle has gotten fat...:haha:
Beta, itna jaldi tum pichle saal ki dhulai bhoolgaye ? Bumbai can buy all the best players in the world, and they will still lose to the Devils because you guys are born losers. Mazaa lele abhi auction mein. When games start, i will be ready with my LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI thread...B->

Beta, itna jaldi tum pichle saal ki dhulai bhoolgaye ? Bumbai can buy all the best players in the world, and they will still lose to the Devils because you guys are born losers. Mazaa lele abhi auction mein. When games start, i will be ready with my LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI thread...B->
did we put dinesh karthik for trade or not??? we don't need that candyman

Not only are you guys dumb, you're forgetful as well. http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ipl/engine/match/336004.html

The Rajasthan Royals' date=' the eventual winners did, Dhaakan. If we had won that, we would've gone thru. Like I said, dumb+forgetful.[/quote'] :hysterical: Keep practicing your denial, you will need it this season after the expensively assembled Bumbai team crashes out before the playoffs for the 2nd year in a row