• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai SuperKings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings Punjab
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals

I would be suporting deccan chargers as i am from hyd but i would like to see Chennai super kings make it as well (DHONI KA BADA FAN HOON)
sensible thinking.. if u wanna be happy support the winners.. hence support CSK... CSK all the way.. btw, welcome to ICF Praneeth...:two_thumbs_up:

Will not support KKR coz of Punter and SRGay
wht...huh.....?? kkr is a gud team....whether punter is there or not... he'll not be playing this ipl i guess..... srk being the team owner is fab.... kkr has a gud batting line up as well as bowling with ishant sharma...... on sauravz captaincy we have smthng going on....bt i'm sure itz gonna b for the benefit of the team itself......

wht...huh.....?? kkr is a gud team....whether punter is there or not... he'll not be playing this ipl i guess..... srk being the team owner is fab.... kkr has a gud batting line up as well as bowling with ishant sharma...... on sauravz captaincy we have smthng going on....bt i'm sure itz gonna b for the benefit of the team itself......
omg! a kkr fan? Welcome! :icflove: Now, prepare to have your derriere calcitrated :bow:

I am born and brought up in Tamil Nau but did my graduation and settled down in Bangalore. I support Chennai super Kings and Bangalore Royal Challengers(despite my hatred of Mallya)! Last year when both these teams met,I supported CSK because I hated the poor selection of BRC and Mallya's sacking of Charu Sharma quite unceremoniously.He is an @sshole with no manners. But this time, they have done better in selection and I hope the team reaches semis. CSK on the other hand are close to my heart and hope they are not complacent this time because the conditions and competitions would be much tougher than last time. But as a fan, I would not be able to hurt/rejoice at Sachin after watching him literally play all matches for 20 years.he has given me enormous happiness.So, I will support Mumbai Indians too. some how i always support the underdogs, and who better than Hyderabad Deccan Chargers for the slot of 4th team in semis! they might have ended up lowest in last season, but i trust them to make it up this time.I like Rohit sharma,Gilchrist who shone so brightly last time.this time they dont have Afridi and i support them!

I am born and brought up in Tamil Nau but did my graduation and settled down in Bangalore. I support Chennai super Kings and Bangalore Royal Challengers(despite my hatred of Mallya)! Last year when both these teams met,I supported CSK because I hated the poor selection of BRC and Mallya's sacking of Charu Sharma quite unceremoniously.He is an @sshole with no manners. But this time, they have done better in selection and I hope the team reaches semis. CSK on the other hand are close to my heart and hope they are not complacent this time because the conditions and competitions would be much tougher than last time. But as a fan, I would not be able to hurt/rejoice at Sachin after watching him literally play all matches for 20 years.he has given me enormous happiness.So, I will support Mumbai Indians too. some how i always support the underdogs, and who better than Hyderabad Deccan Chargers for the slot of 4th team in semis! they might have ended up lowest in last season, but i trust them to make it up this time.I like Rohit sharma,Gilchrist who shone so brightly last time.this time they dont have Afridi and i support them!
:two_thumbs_up: :icflove: