I hope BRC dies a horrific death!

Guest Hiten.

We hate Mallya for disgracing the Best Player in the team
And adding another backhanded insult to the Other great player in the team by ignoring Kumble (despite his captaincy record) for the role. While I can't be arsed to follow most of this and don't care about the results/teams, I find it disgusting how two legends of Indian cricket have been undermined and insulted (that too in what's supposed to be an Indian domestic competition) to further the ego of an arrogant overrated blowhard that's a mercenary of a player. Regardless of what happens in the competition, I hope Kumble and Dravid both enjoy such success through the remainder of the tournament. And any failures inspiring a How much Pietersen mek in the IPL forum will be welcome.

Captaincy is different from batting...and in IPL captains will be a lot more accountable as a lot of money is being poured in. I havent seen KP's captaincy much, but quite cleary RD and especially AK were not good test captains. Maybe they might still have been good T20 captains but to be frank this captaincy thing is all about false pride and one should just relinquish captaincy and get the burden off the chest. I'd even go ahead and suggest that in IPL one should allow earphones and let the coach do the captaincy, and make the coach accountable. (If Buchanan is suggesting a 4-captain theory, make him accountable and not the 4 captains).

I don't think any one hates KP, Its all about team owners decision of sacking the greats. I know, Batting != Captaincy. But Rahul (Ganguly and Kumble) are not bad captains as you see from their past record. After all this is "Indian" Premier League and the team is RC"Bangalore", we, the indian cricket fans, expect indian captains. thats all.

CSK, BRC, KKR and Deccan Chargers have extremely good team. They won't fail on a yearly basis. I think they are all going to be fantastic through out the IPL2 version. The likes of Dravid, Kallis, Laxman will be of lot of utility this year in South Africa. I predict the above four to go to the Semis.

CSK, BRC, KKR and Deccan Chargers have extremely good team. They won't fail on a yearly basis. I think they are all going to be fantastic through out the IPL2 version. The likes of Dravid, Kallis, Laxman will be of lot of utility this year in South Africa. I predict the above four to go to the Semis.
Dravid's only here for 2 weeks which is unfortunate for Bangalore and Mallya but he deserves it.