Pakistan vs SL : Test series, 2008-09

Sachinism

:dito: i crapped my pants watching Sohail Khan rip one 100 mph kph delivery after another. i am scared of what Talha would do! he might kill someone???!!! :nervous:
who cares about winning test matches or contributing for team's win? we want to see our bowlers bowl phaaasht, very phassssht, so much phasssster than indian trundlers who bowl 120k. u indian fans are jealous about Pak bowlers.

yep, it's really a shame. even now, they're talking about how Sohail Khan bowled 147 kph, and how he can become 155+.....haven't they learned their lesson yet? some of the best bowlers in the world currently are 'medium'....oh well, atleast it gives me something to laugh at :hahaha:

yep' date=' it's really a shame. even now, they're talking about how Sohail Khan bowled 147 kph, and how he can become 155+.....haven't they learned their lesson yet? some of the best bowlers in the world currently are 'medium'....oh well, atleast it gives me something to laugh at :hahaha:[/quote'] Dont laugh at Pak team or their phasssht bowlers. u have not seen Talha, he can consistently bowl 90mph with swing. he will rip batting line ups:haha: just wait. dont be childish. dont whine. we are phhhassssshtest.
Miandad is unavailable... working on the great "Wall" of China.
Fail! http://www.geo.tv/2-20-2009/35579.htm
KARACHI: Former Pakistan captain Javed Miandad has accepted the offer made by Afghanistan for coaching their national cricket team. Talking with Geo News, Javed Miandad said that the cricket officials of Afghanistan contacted him and offered him to coach their national team. Miandad said that he has accepted this offer informally but asked the Afghan Club to contact the Pakistan government in this regard and only after that send a formal invitation to him.
Dont laugh at Pak team or their phasssht bowlers. u have not seen Talha, he can consistently bowl 90mph with swing. he will rip batting line ups:haha: just wait. dont be childish. dont whine. we are phhhassssshtest.
And talhas only 16. and he clocks 90 MPH :D Bro, when hes 21 he will clock 105 mph. Kthxbye
Fail!
Why is everyone failing me? What bloody nonsense! Javed is an avowed Chinese cricket fan and enthusiast. You think he can make time for some two bit Afghan team? That is why he is making excuses about waiting for formal invitations etc. Lead between the rines swetabh.
Dont laugh at Pak team or their phasssht bowlers. u have not seen Talha, he can consistently bowl 90mph with swing. he will rip batting line ups:haha: just wait. dont be childish. dont whine. we are phhhassssshtest.
only if they goto Waqar. Waqar will magically pass on all his phaast skillz and tips*** *** = eyedrops and bottle-caps :winky:
Why is everyone failing me? What bloody nonsense! Javed is an avowed Chinese cricket fan and enthusiast. You think he can make time for some two bit Afghan team? That is why he is making excuses about waiting for formal invitations etc. Lead between the rines swetabh.
I think Javed is very smart!. Chinese can at least pay PCB for his services in cash or kind, chinese government may even help ISI in return for Javed miandad's services, take care of his accommodation and treat him with 5 star comforts. What can he expect in Afghan? Javed would not consider opting for training Afghan cricketers unless the Taliban influences his close relative Dawood!
only if they goto Waqar. Waqar will magically pass on all his phaast skillz and tips*** *** = eyedrops and bottle-caps :winky:
I heard that Aquib Javed compensates for Waqar's effect, reportedly he is pretty successful in bringing down the pace pf the new phaaasht bowlers- Mohammed irshaad or some one was hyped as 150k material, breaking the doors of pak team a couple of years back, now he is not in contention after Aquib helped him with a remodelled action!
I heard that Aquib Javed compensates for Waqar's effect' date=' reportedly he is pretty successful in bringing down the pace pf the new phaaasht bowlers- Mohammed irshaad or some one was hyped as 150k material, breaking the doors of pak team a couple of years back, now he is not in contention after Aquib helped him with a remodelled action![/quote'] :giggle:
I am looking forward to see Talha ripping through SL line up. Just saw Sohail do that with his 90mph consistent pace and super swing.he scored a debut 100!what a bowler!
It truly was a little painful to watch our pacers not doing well and bowling pie chuckers and paceless deliveries, those qualities don't exist in our fast bowlers, they belong to the pacers from our neighboring country :--D Pakistani bowlers were just rusty (apart from Kaneria who's usually cr*p). We will come back strong. Pitch is pretty awful too, not helping much.