Pakistan vs SL : Test series, 2008-09

Sachinism

Funniest description I've ever heard of Abdul Qadir's action is the one from my Grandpa - he used to watch a lot of Ind Pak Test matches in 'those days' as he used to recite, and he called Qadir's action like "Puli aattam" (Tiger dance) :hysterical: a6cro20cf7Y And if you dont know what I meant by 'tiger dance' then this is the 'funny' version of that from a movie. Watch till the end for him to dress up like a Tigga and dance :D

6yKj7_eZENQ

The only comment worth reading in this thread.
BS! When you claim that young bowlers like Sohail Khan have been lighting up FC matches and getting a huge amount of wickets with pace along with the other players who had plenty of FC cricket then you can't fall back into excuses. India hadn't played an ODI match at home for almost a year when they took on England and absolutely destroyed them so take your excuses elsewhere.

They dug their own grave by making a batting paradise. How can you expect bowlers to strike on a flattest of the pancakes, that too after a 14 months long break in international cricket ? I guess they fell for their own hype of carrying the phasstest and deadliest baalllers in the world.

Miandad helping the Chinese :bird: Now, Miandad helping the Afghans :bird: I thought country comes first, especially considering the crummy state Pakistan cricket is in. Miandad's coaching and man management skills are overly exaggerated. He was at the helm when Pakistan lost the important test and ODI after the 2003 wc -> i.e. the 2004 series in Pakistan. 5 uncapped players? WTH? This is test cricket and you need some experience. Pac - man, you can't just play newbies and expect them to set the stage alight on their debuts After the 2007 wc, cricket fans across the country were up in arms about the senior's role. Agreed, we need to field a younger side in preparation of the next world cup, but look at how the transition took place. You can't just go hiring / firing people at your will and expect match winning performances. It just doesn't work like that

what'll be fun is - pak shud somehow lose this test (instead of dull draw) despite the pitch being a pancake
as soon as paki batsman come out to bat this pitch is going to become a bowlers paradise; afridi has already started single digit addition as part of mental preparation to play in second test.
It truly was a little painful to watch our pacers not doing well and bowling pie chuckers and paceless deliveries, those qualities don't exist in our fast bowlers, they belong to the pacers from our neighboring country :--D Pakistani bowlers were just rusty (apart from Kaneria who's usually cr*p). We will come back strong. Pitch is pretty awful too, not helping much.
yes, pakistani bowlers were rusty. they did not bowl at all in the last 14 months. they7 were just sleeping thru the 14 months with no competitive cricket. there was no domestic cricket. no international matches. no 20-20. no australian 20-20.yes, dont come out of that fool's paradise where u r firmly ensconced now.stay there. continue to churn out excuses.do u read the crap u type before u post???:hysterical: