Nike unviels the New Indian Kit

Shane

Nike unviels the New Indian Kit  

1. 1.

• Wow
    • Yuck
    • I Love India too much to care or Cant Say

where do i get the Indian test cap crom man. I just can't find that. Have searched a lot. Freakin ebay pe bhi no one is selling
Basically, what you need to do, is pick a discipline in cricket, ie: batting, spin bowling, pace bowling etc. Go and practice that discipline a lot, I mean like every day, for hours on end. When you've perfected it, or think you have, apply for trials with an Indian state team. If successful, hold your place, perform well, and try to spend your social time looking for a girl that's not too ugly, and is related to someone who is influential within the BCCI. Woo that girl, and do your best to ensure marriage is on the cards. Don't forget to concentrate on your cricket while doing this. Then, maybe, you can get a Test cap...
Basically' date=' what you need to do, is pick a discipline in cricket, ie: batting, spin bowling, pace bowling etc. Go and practice that discipline a lot, I mean like every day, for hours on end. When you've perfected it, or think you have, apply for trials with an Indian state team. If successful, hold your place, perform well, and try to spend your social time looking for a girl that's not too ugly, and is related to someone who is influential within the BCCI. Woo that girl, and do your best to ensure marriage is on the cards. Don't forget to concentrate on your cricket while doing this. Then, maybe, you can get a Test cap...[/quote'] :haha: rofl good one,.. lele maze tu mere se.. lol but seriously, can't seem to find any replica Indian test style cap. one day ones are everywhere.
:haha: rofl good one,.. lele maze tu mere se.. lol but seriously, can't seem to find any replica Indian test style cap. one day ones are everywhere.
I wasn't joking! Test caps are designed to be earned. You shouldn't be able to find one! I like this new dark blue ODI cap though, so will deffo be buying that. I already have the light blue Nike one...
I will deffo order the cap and the shirt. May order the training shorts as they'll look good at football' date=' but also like the media polo too...[/quote'] ya everything looks kool. they should have have made some kind of package in which everything was there so that instead of buying seperate, we could buy the whole thing in one single package.
ya everything looks kool. they should have have made some kind of package in which everything was there so that instead of buying seperate' date=' we could buy the whole thing in one single package.[/quote'] So true. For now, I have ordered the Cap and the ODI shirt... I still don't like the ODI shirt, but a lot of times I haven't liked new ODI/football shirts, and then they grow on me, and even if it doesn't, I collect them anyway...
:haha: rofl good one,.. lele maze tu mere se.. lol but seriously, can't seem to find any replica Indian test style cap. one day ones are everywhere.
haha at Dal Cricketics I have the navy blue test cap by nike. I bought it from the official nike shop in Connaught place, delhi two years ago.
yo noobs.. the last kit was introduced during the WC07 and ya'll know wat happnd there..
Although kit was launched before the World Cup, Indian team couldn't wear it during WC as according to ICC rules, no team is allowed to display a sponsor's name on its kit when playing an ICC match or tournament.