'The Beast' may consider retiring from Test cricket

Sachinism

can he actually consider himself a test player?
Well he has played 26 test matches, averages 37.40 with the bat, and got 47 wickets at 3 econ. Not bad frankly and decent enough to compete for a test spot. I don't support him in ODIs as he usually throws away his wicket, but in Test he has usually shown good temperament with good knocks. And well in T20, he was the 'Player of the tournament in Twenty20 World Cup'.....enough said. :--D
Well he has played 26 test matches, averages 37.40 with the bat, and got 47 wickets at 3 econ. Not bad frankly and decent enough to compete for a test spot. I don't support him in ODIs as he usually throws away his wicket, but in Test he has usually shown good temperament with good knocks. And well in T20, he was the 'Player of the tournament in Twenty20 World Cup'.....enough said. :--D
U forgot to mention his utility to make flat wickets a bit more bowler friendly, as a 'pitch dancer' ! do u have his dance and his expression before the act and after completing his dance step on the pitch? he must be the only cricketer who can hope to do that on a cricket pitch and expect to get away! says a lot about his brain even when he is not batting:hysterical: He also brings a lot of other things to the team like Unity, u can check up with Akthar! He respects umpires a lot and praises them in urdu and been awarded for it!
The 28-year-old Afridi said Thursday that he was disappointed over his failure to impress the selectors ahead of the opening Test against Sri Lanka and added that he would retire from Test cricket if Pakistan continued to ignore him for the longer version of the game.
When did he turn 28? :omg:
U forgot to mention his utility to make flat wickets a bit more bowler friendly, as a 'pitch dancer' ! do u have his dance and his expression before the act and after completing his dance step on the pitch? he must be the only cricketer who can hope to do that on a cricket pitch and expect to get away! says a lot about his brain even when he is not batting:hysterical: He also brings a lot of other things to the team like Unity, u can check up with Akthar! He respects umpires a lot and praises them in urdu and been awarded for it!
Not a single sane comment referred to my post where I zipped few posters with Afridi's stats and being the player of the tournament.
Not a single sane comment referred to my post where I zipped few posters with Afridi's stats and being the player of the tournament.
do u expect even PCB selectors to pick Afretard on the basis of a past 20-20 performance for a test match? I ex[ected u to have better sense than that! oh i am sorry. Sense and Afridi apologists dont go together!

pak_forever...i really think that Pakistan would have far better had they dropped Afridi 2 years before.. he is just riding on his past glories...Pakistan has one of the best talents and plz dont tell me that there isnt better batsmen /bowler/allrounder than Afridi in Pakistan.. .... there must be lotsa Misbahs, Maliks sweating in domestic but selectors and fans like you are turning blind eye ..

pak_forever...i really think that Pakistan would have far better had they dropped Afridi 2 years before.. he is just riding on his past glories...Pakistan has one of the best talents and plz dont tell me that there isnt better batsmen /bowler/allrounder than Afridi in Pakistan.. .... there must be lotsa Misbahs' date= Maliks sweating in domestic but selectors and fans like you are turning blind eye ..
There must be a lot of them. But none is beast enough you see. What will they do with good allrounders? They are useless. They need a proper beast.