..and the Oscar goes to = SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE ( 8 AWARDS )

Rajiv

Awesome speech by Resul Pookutty! A word that is preceded and followed by silence. :--D
u know it could be picked as an Indian accent but whatever he said was so rich, and I think most Indians do this' including myself - we kinda rush through our words..if it was a tad slower, and clear- it was a gem

arey what insecure man. Don't take it wrong way. I want to see these directors show the better side of India too rather then just seeing the same caste system scenes being shown and the scenes of poverty.
there is a lot of inertia from the gunga din days. i mean, until the mid 90's, India was a closed economy and very little know. So we are fighting 45 years of history, and with only 10-15 years of relative prosperity. It will change slowly, until then who cares what other people think? We are pretty confident in ourselves.

there is a lot of inertia from the gunga din days. i mean' date=' until the mid 90's, India was a closed economy and very little know. So we are fighting 45 years of history, and with only 10-15 years of relative prosperity. It will change slowly, until then who cares what other people think? We are pretty confident in ourselves.[/quote'] I like what you wrote there.. good post. Agree there.