The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

Hmm. Speak for yourself or say' date=' Tamil Nadu in specific - because AP hasn't been like that for me. My family has lived in Rayalseema region for 40 years, and apart from minor hindrances, we haven't experienced anything you say. And yes, I'm about as Brahmin as everyone else, and probably one of the most orthodox too. So don't say South India.[/quote'] Specifically Tamizh Nadu.

Nando's is awesome!! Shall try the Vego Burger with Perinaise at Nando's next time. I usually get Peri Peri chips with Perinaise...YUMMMMMMMMMMM
Nando's is expensive .. Hungry Jacks is not too bad .. plus if I force my wife to eat HJ we save money and I get to eat double Whopper :haha:

Because the pucking nut jobs will refuse to give you a job' date=' suffocate your education, put restriction upon restriction and hindrance upon hindrance before you get admission to a professional course, demand that you[b'] nationalize your women then when you get sick and tired and leave the state - call you a traitor. Pfft.
what does that mean ? is it that bad even in towns n cities ? :nervous:

I went to an Indian restaurant last week and ordered a Veg biriyani. When my Biriyani did finally arrive, I noticed some strange looking things that I have never seen in a Biriyani before. I asked my North Indian companion what it was and he said ‘Oh, its just tofu, don’t worry’ in a dismissive tone, without even looking at it. I still wasn’t sure. I called the people who served me the food and asked them again and the lady goes ‘Oh, that’s chicken..’ Great escape! :omg:

I went to an Indian restaurant last week and ordered a Veg biriyani. When my Biriyani did finally arrive, I noticed some strange looking things that I have never seen in a Biriyani before. I asked my North Indian companion what it was and he said ‘Oh, its just tofu, don’t worry’ in a dismissive tone, without even looking at it. I still wasn’t sure. I called the people who served me the food and asked them again and the lady goes ‘Oh, that’s chicken..’ Great escape! :omg:
FAIL .. u got to eat chicken without paying extra and you sent it back :doh: On a serious note , a year ago my wife got served a big boneless piece of lamb in the curry when she ordered malaii kofta .. She asked me what it is and I just ate it and told her it was a piece of potato .. I was lucky she bought it else she would have :puke: right there I went to counter and told them later .. bastards said sorry and charged me for that dish ($12) and gave me free ka gulab jamun which costs $2. My wife was so happy that we got free gulab jamuns ..

FAIL .. u got to eat chicken without paying extra and you sent it back :doh: On a serious note , a year ago my wife got served a big boneless piece of lamb in the curry when she ordered malaii kofta .. She asked me what it is and I just ate it and told her it was a piece of potato .. I was lucky she bought it else she would have :puke: right there I went to counter and told them later .. bastards said sorry and charged me for that dish ($12) and gave me free ka gulab jamun which costs $2. My wife was so happy that we got free gulab jamuns ..
Did you ask her if she liked the "malai kofta"? :winky:

Guest Gunner

Born a vegetarian but eat everything under the sun these days. Of course I still keep away from beef however everything else is "halal". I am amazed at the number of people who are vegetarian here. @MacJ - all that you said is true mate. But this is the culture of DMK, people in general are fine.

what does that mean ? is it that bad even in towns n cities ? :nervous:
What that meant was that in the 60s 70s and early 80s there was a strong political platform which espoused that Brahmin women be forced into marriage with non Brahmins in TN. In effect removing the right to choose a partner and further diluting if not destroying the community. Luckily that son of a cockroach didnt have his way.

Guest Gunner
What that meant was that in the 60s 70s and early 80s there was a strong political platform which espoused that Brahmin women be forced into marriage with non Brahmins in TN. In effect removing the right to choose a partner and further diluting if not destroying the community. Luckily that son of a cockroach didnt have his way.
Hopefully that mother****er will die soon. I pray for his death every day.