Rooting for Praveen Kumar

novpj

This guy deserves a spot in Test squad for NZ (just base don his performance in SL). I wld rather have some one like him who can exploit the conditions than Balaji. Hope he continues to do well in ODIs so that he gets considered for test too. He could have been an asset in the T20s too!

This guy deserves a spot in Test squad for NZ (just base don his performance in SL). I wld rather have some one like him who can exploit the conditions than Balaji. Hope he continues to do well in ODIs so that he gets considered for test too. He could have been an asset in the T20s too!
well praveen kumar is pretty useless with the oldball... i dont think he ll b useful in tests... cuz if u see hes very god with the new ball.. his wkt taking chances r early in the inninngs.. after which he ll b a mere pie thrower.. we shud use him only for ODIs n T20s..
well praveen kumar is pretty useless with the oldball... i dont think he ll b useful in tests... cuz if u see hes very god with the new ball.. his wkt taking chances r early in the inninngs.. after which he ll b a mere pie thrower.. we shud use him only for ODIs n T20s..
but conditins in NZ suit him.n anyway he is better bet than munaf in every way
i thot Rohit was a quota player
even rohit sharma is a quota-player rohit sharma - mumbai quota balaji - selected ahead of pravin kumar only bcoz the chairman of selectors(srikkanth) wanted more players from his place in the team, so that makes him a quota based selection

ok this is called jumping the gun..he has a long way to go before being considered for the test squad..he is pretty crap with the old ball and he can do nothing with it..with his military medium pace and when the ball stops swinging and seaming he is even worse that Irfan when the ball gets old because he does not have many variations up his sleeve.. He is fantastic with the new ball and MSD is using him pretty cleverly in the ODIs..he gives him almost 8 overs in stretch when the ball is new and Praveen to his credit exploits the new ball very well and looks very dangerous..but he has to learn to ball with the old ball too..if he does that then he wud be one heck of a bowler