Dravid scores 102 in the practice match in New Zealand

As usual with the Indian cricket followers' date=' players are criticized because someone else is doing well. When Rahul Dravid was in top form Tendulkar had to cop a lot. When Sehwag was in top form, someone else had to cop a lot. Now that Tendulkar and the other couple of players are in top form Rahul Dravid will have to copp it. It's always been a tendency with the Indian cricket fans. Why don't you blokes just say that was still a good knock and move on?[/quote'] Its fineleg. She has been sent on earth to balance out OTT praise. It's her duty, her mission. So she praises someone, but isnt comfortable until is balances it out.
Well people keep dissing me' date=' so I am just showing even there are double standards that others here exhibit when they open threads to appreciate every move and every run of someone and not others.[/quote'] Ever wonder why people keep dissing you, victim? There are no double standards. Can you show me a thread opened for anyone else where he scored a 100 in a tour match and someone opened a thread dissing somebody else?
Yes' date=' its a bit of concern - i thought the domestic NZ will find it hard to read him, but no wickets![/quote'] Yeah disapponting. He couldnt even control the RR. Btw this pitch looks like a belter and it'd do nothing to restore the WALL. If at all it will place a false sense of security within RD.
Yeah disapponting. He couldnt even control the RR. Btw this pitch looks like a belter and it'd do nothing to restore the WALL. If at all it will place a false sense of security within RD.
Or it might give him a bit of confidence. I dont see anything wrong with RD getting a 100:two_thumbs_up:
Yeah disapponting. He couldnt even control the RR. Btw this pitch looks like a belter and it'd do nothing to restore the WALL. If at all it will place a false sense of security within RD.
I still dont think the Kiwis have it in their Fast Bowling Dept to trouble our Batting, most of them are mediocre to say the least, and this comment is not just based on the ODI's but what happened in Oz, they harldy troubled the Aussies !!!
I still dont think the Kiwis have it in their Fast Bowling Dept to trouble our Batting' date=' most of them are mediocre to say the least, and this comment is not just based on the ODI's but what happened in Oz, they harldy troubled the Aussies !!![/quote'] If I remember correctly Aus were all out for 180 or so in one of the innings. It all depends on the nature of the pitch.
If the tests will be played on flat pitches (or batsmen friendly pitches) this innings will help. Otherwise not really.
If this hundred can restore his confidence,nothing like it. Thing with Dravid of late is his lack of confidence while at the crease.It's not that he lost his technique all of a sudden so don't think condtions will worry him much. btw why are you going after Dravid all the time?:--D
If this hundred can restore his confidence,nothing like it. Thing with Dravid of late is his lack of confidence while at the crease.It's not that he lost his technique all of a sudden so don't think condtions will worry him much. btw why are you going after Dravid all the time?:--D
Dude, RD is my favorite player of all time. It's my belief though that pitches like these have eroded Dravid's game and because of which he has had to go through the struggle over the last couple of years. It'd have been great if RD had played in the Eng county circuit instead of the IPL.
Dude' date=' RD is my favorite player of all time. It's my belief though that pitches like these have eroded Dravid's game and because of which he has had to go through the struggle over the last couple of years. It'd have been great if RD had played in the Eng county circuit instead of the IPL.
Refreshing to hear someone else say that, instead of just parroting the default.

Seriously, stop complaining/whining/whatever it is you're doing because it is absolutely detrimental. Stop it. You'll be a lot happier because people won't bug you, and the rest of the world will be a lot happier because they don't have to listen to constant bickering. Yes I get it. Sachin is praised well above all others. Yes I love Rahul Dravid as a batsman and hold him in the highest of regards. But don't hold him in the same level as Sachin because arguably, he has had to go through a lot less scrutiny and pressure than Sachin has. Dravid didn't come out into the light (i.e. hounded by people) until 2001, when he was well into his 20s. Sachin has been analyzed, criticized, scrutinized since he was 16 years old and never has he once shown that frustration on the field when the umpires wronged him, or in the dressing rooms (or so we hear), or out in public. So yes, he deserves more praise, and gets it. Got it? Now stop complaining. Geez! No matter how many times you complain, I will NOT stop complementing Sachin and will not lower my respect for Dravid. I'm an Indian Cricket Fan and will hold the greatest Indian Cricketer at the highest pedestal. If you've got a problem with that, STOP reading my posts.

Seriously' date=' [b']stop complaining/whining/whatever it is you're doing because it is absolutely detrimental. Stop it. You'll be a lot happier because people won't bug you, and the rest of the world will be a lot happier because they don't have to listen to constant bickering. Yes I get it. Sachin is praised well above all others. Yes I love Rahul Dravid as a batsman and hold him in the highest of regards. But don't hold him in the same level as Sachin because arguably, he has had to go through a lot less scrutiny and pressure than Sachin has. Dravid didn't come out into the light (i.e. hounded by people) until 2001, when he was well into his 20s. Sachin has been analyzed, criticized, scrutinized since he was 16 years old and never has he once shown that frustration on the field when the umpires wronged him, or in the dressing rooms (or so we hear), or out in public. So yes, he deserves more praise, and gets it. Got it? Now stop complaining. Geez! No matter how many times you complain, I will NOT stop complementing Sachin and will not lower my respect for Dravid. I'm an Indian Cricket Fan and will hold the greatest Indian Cricketer at the highest pedestal. If you've got a problem with that, STOP reading my posts.
Ha ha another thread with another one of graphic's "stop complaining" rants why do you even participate in an internet forum if you can't stand others views Kiddo get in a circle with your family and sing " we are a happy family we don't question, we don't discuss we just smile and kiss asses and we unleash vitrol on people who don't agree with our dumb smiling faces" now do this a thousand times and then ask all of them to start posts saying Don't post here if you don't agree with us Happy now??