Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

count the number of steps I walk and make sure that the number of steps I walk towards a specific destination ends in an odd number.In case of a long walk I keep small targets and make sure that evry specific target ends in an odd number

1. Sleep under a heavy blanket no matter what the temperature is' date= even in super hot summers. 2. While in a car, if there is a bug mark or any mark on windshield or driver's side window, I manevuer my head/eyes to guide it around the obstacles on the road. 3. I duct-tape covered the built-in camera on my laptop, even though there is no way its turning on by itself and transmitting data... 4. Download 3 hours worth of pr0n, fap for 3 minutes and delete everything. 5. If i have to wake up at 10am, I set 5 alarms starting at 7am. Wake up at 7am, turn off all other alarms, set one for 9:50am. Sleep through it, and wake up at like 2pm or something. 6. I pee on the sides instead of directly in the water to avoid making large sounds. 7. When I'm alone, I talk to myself without realizing I am talking to myself, or I imagine myself in interesting scenarios and narrate the story in someone else's voice to myself.. It gets weird. I am not sure if this is normal. add stuff that you think only you do. will add more when i remember them...
These. :nervous:

1. Used to sleep even while standing, in bus journeys. 2. Used to doze off for a few seconds while riding a bike, or in a lift. 3. Can write smaller than this: font size 1 4. Read the same novel many times if I liked it. 5. Eat Milk Bikis biscuit dunked in water.
Thats very unique indeed :two_thumbs_up:

1. Sleep under a heavy blanket no matter what the temperature is' date= even in super hot summers. 2. While in a car, if there is a bug mark or any mark on windshield or driver's side window, I manevuer my head/eyes to guide it around the obstacles on the road. 3. I duct-tape covered the built-in camera on my laptop, even though there is no way its turning on by itself and transmitting data... 4. Download 3 hours worth of pr0n, fap for 3 minutes and delete everything. 5. If i have to wake up at 10am, I set 5 alarms starting at 7am. Wake up at 7am, turn off all other alarms, set one for 9:50am. Sleep through it, and wake up at like 2pm or something. 6. I pee on the sides instead of directly in the water to avoid making large sounds. 7. When I'm alone, I talk to myself without realizing I am talking to myself, or I imagine myself in interesting scenarios and narrate the story in someone else's voice to myself.. It gets weird. I am not sure if this is normal. add stuff that you think only you do. will add more when i remember them...
i do all that too. :two_thumbs_up: i used to do number 4... a while back tho.

1) when i was a kid i used to practise batting by hitting the hard tennis ball against the wall.... and imagine i was rahul dravid or sachin tendulkar and it was a important match.. id even imagine who the baller was and throw the ball accordingly... and i used to commentate aloud of what was happening.. lol.. and once my grandad heard and watched me for a while and started laughing... good ol' days =(.. 2) i used to like this Thai girl when i was in grade 6-7... but she was in highschool...and i had found where she lived.. on her birthday i woke up early.. rode my bike for about an hour to get to her house... only to leave a rose in her doorstep... knocked the door and ran away...... i read on her blog that that was the sweetest thing ever to happen to her.. but i never told her it was me.. to this day she doesnt know .. =(.. 3) always chew a gum b4 going to school/work/any social event.... if i dont chew a gum b4 i meet other people i cant stand it... i just cant be me... always always have a deo with me at ALL times...(prolly cuz i smoke alot which makes my breath stink) 4) i have a total of 8 sites that i HAVE to open the moment i open the browser in any computer.... a few bball forums... 3 emails... facebook... cricinfo.... nba.com ... and slowly i think ICF might be the 9th :)...

:hmmm: I don't cover it up, but I don't look down. For some reason, if I look down and it's past like 15+ minutes, I have to stop. I can't continue. But without watching, I can go on for like 40 minutes without getting bored. (yes 6-6.5 mph :(()
lol same.. both bike and tredmill.. i just put it fixed on the heartrate.. so the time never comes on... time makes my tired fast.. when i dont have time.. and have eminem in my ears i can go on for a looong time without feeling at all tired :--D

h4te has the weirdest habits but i can relate to most of them.:(( While climbing steps if I hit my leg to one of the steps I have to hit my other leg too. When i was a kid in class i used to imagine a lot. To make many of the boring classes interesting i used to introduce a lot of characters (like a dinosaur, tiger, alien, a famous actor or cricketer) through the door and see the reaction of the class. Many times i got caught daydreaming.:(( I have to wash my plate before eating even if it is washed. I cannot sleep without my wrist watch by my side. I put alarm an hour before i have to get up. When i wake up I get excited i still have an hour to sleep and switch of the alarm and get back to sleep to get up an hour later.:) If I have any multiple tasks to do, I spend loads of time making a CPM diagram in my head and end up doing everything in the last moment. If i have pain in any one of the tip of my fingers I pinch my other fingers to cause the same pain.:P
LOOOL i do those things as well.... but just replace wrist watch with my mobile

I jump over any line that appears on the sidewalk/pavement. I never put my feel on that line. If the lines/squares are small' date= I walk on the asphalted road. While driving when I see a line on the road, I imagine that I am jumping over it using my fingers on the armrest. I usually have debates with myself. I argue for both sides. It's fun to choose sides impulsively.
+1 lollll such weird habbits ... didn't know others had it... :cantstop:

And here's a world-first.. My room-mate insists that I spray the bathroom with room-freshener, even If i use it to just wash my hands. :omg: Come off it, I can understand if he said I'll have to freshen things a bit If I did the double, but Room freshener when just washing your hands or legs? IÃ×e never seen anyone else do that! :((
maybe u just Stink really bad dude... :nervous:

#7 just brought tears to my eyes, i always thought that it was only me that does that !. am addicted to the internet and if for some reason my net doesnt work ,i feel disconnected to the world .same with my cell ph -cant think of going somewhere without my sell , even whn i am taking a dump -take my laptop to the restroom just coz i get really bored while taking a dump. am addicted to fb . read a lot on the web mostly crap stuff that i wont even need in life. am crazy about new gadgets , if i had the money ill buy them all, if i wanna buy something ill research it for months on the internet,read reviews and crap and end up not buying it anyway! i eventually get things that i really really wanted but then i grow out of them really fast like in a matter of days !
+1

Smoke a lot, used to smoke two packs a day. But have cut that down considerably since the end of last year coz of my health. Nowadays I smoke just a pack. Watch three movies a week. Can stay hours together without taking any food but ofcourse cigarrates and coffee are must.
yeap..... cigarattes lessen our appetite.... i do that too.

1. when i sleep' date=' i keep my mobile phone under the pillow. if my sleep brakes between the night, then i happen to c the time from the mobile phone[/quote'] you didn't meantion you had a pillow and a bed in your room.. (in your orkut profile) :omg: 3. before exams, i buy a flair sporty write-o-meter pen & give all exams with it. if i lose the pen before the declaration of results, then i get a good result. if i dont lose it, then the result comes out to be bad whats the logic in that? 4. go to shopping malls without any purpose of shopping anything(or even eating anything on some occasions), but only to look at the girls out there look hi karte ho.... baat nahi karte??

Gr8 thread!! :two_thumbs_up: 1.I talk to myself when I go to sleep, and think abt all the things that happened.I imagine that there is a frnd of mine standing in front of me and narrate to him/her about an interesting incident. 2.My mother tells me I used to eat ants when I was a toddler, and once an ant bit me on the tongue, and I stopped it right then. 3.I used to fear the Aussie team so much when they ruled the cricket world, that whenever they played against us, I prayed fr 5 mins, to request God fr a win. I need to keep the windows open, no matter how cold or hot it is. 4.Whenever there are designs on the floor, I try not to step on the design, rather step in a empty place inside it. 5.I am attached to cricket 90% time in a day in some way or the other.
:two_thumbs_up:

1. Used to sleep even while standing, in bus journeys. 2. Used to doze off for a few seconds while riding a bike, or in a lift. 3. Can write smaller than this: font size 1 4. Read the same novel many times if I liked it. 5. Eat Milk Bikis biscuit dunked in water.
I do that :icflove: