Loss of lives and protests

King

Re: Loss of lives and protests

bank of ravi se udhaar le le aur thodi si pikar so jaa :hic:
abhe pine ka liye paisa khan abh? Only got some cow urine left :lmao: Seriously though my heart is ok. It was just gym pain + heart was sad yesterday :wtg: On the other hand if I die I will haunt motu and the rest of team India for their entire life!

Re: Loss of lives and protests somewhere I am feeling happy about the aftermath guys, not the violence, but whatever is happening should serve as a lesson for the players and fans alike. We were becoming an instant hero culture where players were put on a pedestal after a single success in meaningless game. As a result player's priorities shifted from working on their games to doing ads and corporate contracts. take example of people like Dhoni and Pathan. They should serve as examples for upcoming players. I still remember a fight Dhoni had when he was shooting for an ad hours before the team left for SA when journos asked if he should rather be preparing for those pitches. I don't know to what extent things will change in terms of $$$ for the players, but atleast people should now realize there are more important things than the hype they were drawn into and get on with their lives.

Re: Loss of lives and protests I just saw on Telly people made corpses of the players, carried the white cloth wrapped fake corpses and burnt it while some of them shaved their heads :shrug: I just couldn't make head and tail out of it.

Re: Loss of lives and protests

I just saw on Telly people made corpses of the players' date=' carried the white cloth wrapped fake corpses and burnt it while some of them shaved their heads :shrug: I just couldn't make head and tail out of it.[/quote'] There is a reason why I don't visit India :eew: For every akalmand person there are 10 pagal there :lmao:

Re: Loss of lives and protests Sehwag ko MAYUR pehnao; Sachin ko PEPSI pilao; Dhoni ko BRYLCREEM lagwao; Ganguly ko Chavnpras khilao ; Dravid mein CASTROL bharwao; yuvraj ko MALAI MARKE LASSI pilao Lekin in Models ko cricket mat khilwao :hic: :hic: