Recommend an English movie no one has heard of

flamy

Just saw a movie called "10 items or less". Its has a good pace but there is no real story there. Its more about these two characters the interaction between them. But then again who cares about the story when the two characters are played by Morgan Freeman and the gorgeous Paz Vega. I am bowled over by Paz Vega.....SHE IS HOOOOOTTTTTTTT. I so wanna do her. :woot:

Really haven't found a single movie here that I haven't seen, some seemed new but when I saw them....., I think we need classic/Hitchcock stuff to rock the boat here's another one for u guys Hotel Paradiso....60's opera style comedy Lost in Desert ska Dirkie (south African movie) I have both if u guys need it It helped to live in bandra with video rental stores carrying massive collection and aunts living in dubai

Just saw a movie called "10 items or less". Its has a good pace but there is no real story there. Its more about these two characters the interaction between them. But then again who cares about the story when the two characters are played by Morgan Freeman and the gorgeous Paz Vega. I am bowled over by Paz Vega.....SHE IS HOOOOOTTTTTTTT. I so wanna do her. :woot:
ya decent movie. pretty small too. for real paz vega watch lucia y el sexo, el otro lado de la cama,

Really haven't found a single movie here that I haven't seen, some seemed new but when I saw them....., I think we need classic/Hitchcock stuff to rock the boat here's another one for u guys Hotel Paradiso....60's opera style comedy Lost in Desert ska Dirkie (south African movie) I have both if u guys need it It helped to live in bandra with video rental stores carrying massive collection and aunts living in dubai
u've seen all these? The Believer Alexandra's Project Sixty Six Millions In Search of a Midnight Kiss Second Coming Melvin Goes To Dinner Me and You and Everyone We Know