Recommend an English movie no one has heard of

flamy

I have done most of those things, and i was in Chennai for only 4 months. :giggle: Do I qualify for an honorary citizenship ?
Sure. Unlike other small towns in India like Delhi, Bombay, Kolkata and villages like B’lore and Hyderabad, the city of Chennai has an extremely open-doors policy. We welcome anyone who want to part of this great experience, provided you’re willing to A)Swear that Rajnikanth is the greatest living actor there ever was B)Consent to applying 2 literes of coconut oil in your hair everyday. C)Eat Masala Dosa atleast 2 times a week and idli 5 times a week. :two_thumbs_up:

When downloading foreign films, grab scene releases, you can easily get subs for them Tae Guk Gi (F) Das Boot (F) Requiem for a Dream (E) - I guess most people know of this one now La Haine (F) A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (E) Way of the Gun (E) Amores Perros (F) Infernal Affairs (F) Super High Me (E) - documentary for stoners :D Frequency (E) Alpha Dog (E) - Don't skip this movie just because Justin Timberlake is in it F - Foreign E - English Can't think of more now, but there are more

When downloading foreign films, grab scene releases, you can easily get subs for them Tae Guk Gi (F) Das Boot (F) Requiem for a Dream (E) - I guess most people know of this one now La Haine (F) A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (E) Way of the Gun (E) Amores Perros (F) Infernal Affairs (F) Super High Me (E) - documentary for stoners :D Frequency (E) Alpha Dog (E) - Don't skip this movie just because Justin Timberlake is in it F - Foreign E - English Can't think of more now, but there are more
seen requiem for a dream..itz a masterpiece! alphadog is ok! and internal affairs is just awsome!

Arre, the subs is only one reason (I can opensub it brah!). The better reason is that it is too easy. English, you have to think a little. I dont like War movies so I have refrained from watching the first two. Requiem - ya, a cult hit. A guide... - Good one. La Haine is brilliant. Way of the Gun - not that great, it kinda bored me. Frequency is superb. Amores Perros - A little long, but worth it. Alpha Dog - watched this because it was Cass Jr. Lived up to my expecs. Super High Me - :hysterical: :icflove: Great movie lol