Who is quickest left arm fast bowler played ever in world cricket.

WA is one of the very few, if not the only one, paki cricketer that I have some respect for. He was lethal even when he was not pacey. And a very useful batsman as well. Among the current bunch Johnson is miles ahead of any, even among all bowlers he is at the top rung because of his stamina, bowling and batting.
Especially since for the last 5-6 years of his career he shortened his runup big time.

No doubt whatsoever, Its Mitchell Johnson. Akram was brisk, but never consistently in the 90 mph range. Forget left arm bowlers, I think Johnson is the quickest bowler in the world right now in terms of averge speed over a long spell.

Don't remember seeing him. Whats his story?
He was always injury prone. He has had more than one surgery to his knee also has injuired his shoulder a couple of times. On his the tour to Pak he injuired his shoulder in the first innings of the first test and thts it never played in the series again. I regard him as the most unluckiest bowler, a distant second will be Dion Nash/ Geoff Allott.

On Raw pace ... ud have to say Johnson ... he's consistently at the high 140s and occassionally even at the low 150s ... Wasim Akram was more mid 140s. He seemed quicker because he did more with the ball, but im pretty sure (i cant be 100% sure because by the time reliable speed guns were around, Akram was quite old) Johnson would pip him pace wise.