India vs. NZ 3 Test Series Superselector is up

Hmmmmm, so much planning, so much prayers, tired eyes because of waking up at 3.30 am. what i get? 45 first day 32 2nd day 60+ 3rd day. this is despite having SRT, Vettori,Ishant,Zak,Gambhir..... in my team.Tragedy. SS is not directly proportional to the effort. plain luck, maan, Plain luck these top guys are! Down with SS. sour grapes. Yawn.......

Hmmmmm, so much planning, so much prayers, tired eyes because of waking up at 3.30 am. what i get? 45 first day 32 2nd day 60+ 3rd day. this is despite having SRT, Vettori,Ishant,Zak,Gambhir..... in my team.Tragedy. SS is not directly proportional to the effort. plain luck, maan, Plain luck these top guys are! Down with SS. sour grapes. Yawn.......
Bit of Luck helps but your ability to kinda forsee things is also taken into account, i have seen Pj make it to the top 10 on a consistent basis, kaise karta hai kya maalum ??? :eyedance:
^^ shane u forgot to mention me.. i have been getting money on a consistent basis.. :--D Rajan, it requires lotsa effort , some intelligence n critical thinking... those who has that win consistenly.. maybe u should work on that a bit.. wat say?
:--D 11 more :((
^^ shane u forgot to mention me.. i have been getting money on a consistent basis.. :--D Rajan, it requires lotsa effort , some intelligence n critical thinking... those who has that win consistenly.. maybe u should work on that a bit.. wat say?
Guys, I was just joking. I know it requires smart work than hard work and very little luck. I was just cursing my affinity towards the Ross Taylor guy, who cost me dearly in one day series too! i picked him again based on his potential but his form is pathetic. any way, i am happy for u guys, some of whom dont even make a single post in months but get higher rankings than me. that hurts me for all my Cricketing wisdom:--D

i am on 24th out of 98. cud have been better, but considering i was in 66th some time back on the 3rd day, 24 looks far better. i have 2 useless kiwis in my team- All rounder Franklin, my foot he is. at least Ryder looks all round from all sides, this Franklin guy does not look promising at all, bad choice. the 2nd non performer is Ross Taylor. i shud have listened to my 3rd standard daughter, she warned me that 'tailors are for stitching clothes, not playing cricket". here is hoping an improved performance from my Team in such a way that India again wins comfortably so that we dont go in to the final test with prayers for the first series win in 40 years!

i am on 24th out of 98. cud have been better, but considering i was in 66th some time back on the 3rd day, 24 looks far better. i have 2 useless kiwis in my team- All rounder Franklin, my foot he is. at least Ryder looks all round from all sides, this Franklin guy does not look promising at all, bad choice. the 2nd non performer is Ross Taylor. i shud have listened to my 3rd standard daughter, she warned me that 'tailors are for stitching clothes, not playing cricket". here is hoping an improved performance from my Team in such a way that India again wins comfortably so that we dont go in to the final test with prayers for the first series win in 40 years!
quite literally:haha:
I made the same mistakes partly because Franklin was hyped so much by cricinfo.