India vs. NZ 3 Test Series Superselector is up

I removed Ross Taylor in the 2nd match from my team :((:((
i retained both Franklin and Ross Taylor, despite Taylor letting my team down badly right from one day series.at last he has performed.Franklin has started with a decent effort.but I missed out Ryder because i did not do my home work properly-assumed he would open in tests too and did not give him a chance against Zak & Ishant with the new ball first up. it hurts me a lot.hmmmmmmmmm.thats life!
WTF I have Dhoni instead of Mccullum why didn't they announce a few hrs before the match that Dhoni was not playing??? Don't they know we do the Superselector- I am complaining to ICC:((
well some of us changed .. the news that dhoni is not playing came only during the toss which is 30 mins b4 the start.. so there was 30mins time to update the team.. some of us replced dhoni with mcculum.. u gotto keep ur eyes open...:--D

in the top 20, still a loooooooooooooooooooong way to go. let me pray we have a great day tomorrow! today was miserable. got up at 3.30 on a holiday( Kannada /telugu new year day) to watch the Kiwis pile up a huge score.Seeing Suicidal ways of Sehwag and Gambhir on a 'timeless test' pitch was harrowing! my heart was jumping near throat watching SRT bat thru the final over. OMG, Make tomorrow India's day plz, come on u have got to compensate for the tortures of the first 2 days Maan!