The Indian Elections Thread

The Outsider

The Indian Elections Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP/NDA
    • Congress/UPA
    • Third Front
    • Undecided

WTF .. I have not seen the news for many days now ... I just saw that all the main political players except BJP and Congress are backing up the Third Front.. most leaders like Mayawati, Jayalalitha, Biju Patnaik, Laloo, Ram Vilas Paswan etc. are supporting third front ... it seems that even a third front govt. could be possible .. that is really funny because either BJP or Congress might be forced to support the third front if the situation arises to do so.. I dont want to see the one-year PMs from the third front .. hope that does not happen .. all the political parties are scumdogs but I do not want to see new PM every year like it happened the last time third front was in power

Can't wait for May 16th :nervous: This one seems to be too close to call.
I have a feeling that this election might result in a hung house with all the three fronts getting almost equal number of seats including NDA, UPA and Third Front. Hope that the election does not go for a waste and hope re-election does not have to take place .. otherwise all the money spent for organizing the elections (which would run in thousands of billions for sure) would go for a waste.. hope that somebody comes to power at least and there is not a hung house .. hope that third front also does not form govt. if possible or the left would never let India's developement go on easily .. and the third front also includes corrupt politicians like Mayawati, Jayalita :nervous: Hope that some coalition receives majority and remains in power for five years .. and hope they work for the developement of the nation or at least not bring obstacles to the developement of the nation :pray:

NDTV exit poll based on the 196 seats analyzed today : UPA - 77 NDA - 72 Third Front - 39 Fourth Front - 6 States covered were TN, AP, Bihar, Orissa, Karnataka, and Gujarat.
That sounds fairly accurate. NDA will get a big bump in Bihar with Laloo/Paswan losing lot of ground (and thank heavens for that!). Rest seems fairly usual.

There's no need to mention the numbers for the Third front. The third front is a myth. There will be third front once all the results come out. Most of the parties will scatter to form part of either the UPA or NDA.

Listening to these Left front statements really pi$ me off' date=' "The left will never allow a BJP government". Now I am no BJP lover, but WTF are they allow who forms a government. Moreover, they are hardly expected to get 40 seats.[/quote'] well it means that they will once again be supporting Congress ... so why did they withdraw support few months ago :hmmmm: al though it wont be easy this time since Mamta is an ally of congress

lol now Amar Singh goes to Sonia mata and says "agar koi hum se bhool chook ho gayi ho to maaf kar deejiye" :rofl:
Nahin yaar - I just heard the exact quote on TV. Amar Singh said that Digvijay Singh had called him up and Digvijay told him, "Agar koi bhool chook hui ho to maaf karein".:giggle:

Nahin yaar - I just heard the exact quote on TV. Amar Singh said that Digvijay Singh had called him up and Digvijay told him' date=' "Agar koi bhool chook hui ho to maaf karein".:giggle:[/quote'] Yes galti se mistake ho gaya ... it was Amar singh and Digvijay singh ... I just saw the video on Times Now . cant wait to see Parties changing their vision to get few more MPs here and there .. first Communist were not gonna support Cong now they have changed and are saying "we will oppose BJP govt" I want more videos of these discussions but I can only find the ones on NDTV :((

^ I am also watching NDTV - Sharad Yadav' date=' JD-U has been in talks with the Congress apparently and said, "Haan baat chal rahi hain logon se, lekin ye sab abhi camera aur media ke saamne nahin bol sakte". This from BJP's pre poll ally in Bihar.[/quote'] I saw conversation about Rahul Gandhi not looking after a jhoonpdai behind his house which doesnt have bijli paani .... Not much pawnage for BJP yet .. maybe cause they were expected to lose anyway :giggle: btw present scene reminds me of a saying "kaddu katega sab mein batega " ...

Where is apna D(V)_R? Aise to he is spamming the politics section with one thread after another and one day before the counting is nowhere to be seen.
He must be the driving around Modi doing all those back room tactics. :winky: