Live betting: Rohit or Nohit.

I'm not concerned about the big boys, Shane. I'm waiting for the guys like fineleg, marirs and co. to show up who keep knocking Rohit on a regular basis. Those calling him Nohit have full license here to put some money where their mouths are. I have been backing him for a while and I'm putting my money where my mouth is!
Fineleg couldn't put its own hand on its mouth if it wanted to. It would miss it. How do you expect money there? And its pretty terrible to call him 'Nohit' and crap like that. We're ICF :P We've gotta support our players not make fun of them.
Fineleg couldn't put its own hand on its mouth if it wanted to. It would miss it. How do you expect money there? And its pretty terrible to call him 'Nohit' and crap like that. We're ICF :P We've gotta support our players not make fun of them.
Except for Agarkar. He has deserved and earned our mockery.
Guest Hiten.

Salil, in all seriousness we do not need players who score at a strike rate of 50's in ODI's when most of our batsmen have scored almost run a ball throughout the series. Rohit Sharma has created pressure on the other batsmen and they have tried to manufacture some ridiculous shots thanks to Rohit's slowness.

Hahaha...not that I doubt Rohit's talent, but if God can be ridiculed on these forums, and a matchwinner like Yuvi called useless, nohit is still nothing for a player who has done precious little. :giggle: