Live betting II

I'm saying NZ will be at least 3 wickets down by the 10 over mark. I pay out if they're 0, 1 or 2 down by then. Bets accepted up to 1 million, but minimum bet of 10K. Open to the first five! ********************* TAKERS: sm332 (50,000) Shane (500,000) bunny (100,000) Anakin (100,000) SachDan (100,000)

Either way, lemme know if you want any of that. Esp. FTATR - just was listening to the live version a minute ago and the 21 gun salute in concert is awesome. :--D Meanwhile, my song blows yours away. H1iR2Wi3u5o Bagpipes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Back in Black. Seriously, is there a cooler song with bagpipes?

PK will make it talk like waterboarding makes Khalid Sheikh Mohammad talk.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest Hiten.

PWNED....Salil please stop making fool Agarkar out of yourself :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: