Why is love so hard ?

punjabi_khota

My recent past came back to haunt me. Real bad.
it happens ... once u find the future it will go away ... If u know what I mean Past reminds of the time , emotions , money etc that u wasted and how desperately you want it to work so u dont have to do it all over again .. if its past then there is a reason for it to be your "past"... its better to be sad for a week now than to be unhappy for the rest of your life .. :nice: cheer up !

it happens ... once u find the future it will go away ... If u know what I mean Past reminds of the time , emotions , money etc that u wasted and how desperately you want it to work so u dont have to do it all over again .. if its past then there is a reason for it to be your "past"... its better to be sad for a week now than to be unhappy for the rest of your life .. :nice: cheer up !
awesome :agree: P_K, if it's an ex that is wiggling you again, try to remember what it was that made her your "ex" in the first place. Remember and DO NOT Forgive!! Very important. Often, we are way too kind. Acknowledge the other person's flaws, do not brush them away. You can talk to me in private if you want to give more detail.